How Many Here Have Visable "InK" On Their Body....or Piercings?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Any cleaners here have whole arm sleeves or neck "ink"? Do you cover up or just let it all show? Other than the washable vac tattoos, show us what you "wear" into your custys house.

I have no ink, other than age spots.......

FredC

Village Idiot
I have a large tat on my right forearm...........never considered covering it...as far as I know it was never an issue

View attachment 1447

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
twenty years years ago. I had a tech that had a large dagger on one forearm and the grim reaper on the other. I made him wear a long sleeve shirt. It scared the old ladies

acs702

It takes a lot of courage from our clients (mostly women) to actually call someone (most likely a man) that they DO NOT know into their home. (Mostly by themselves)
As professional service (wo)men, we are being "scanned" at the front door for their own security. So whether you are inked or not, you MUST think about what is the first impression you give off. You may have the coolest artwork on your body, but your client can't see that when they are scanning. They will not look at all the details and colors and ask you what's the significance behind your art. Why? Because its not about you, it's about their security, it's about, they don't want to be on the news. Gentlemen. Cover up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i skerrt a little old lady jus last week.........
tat.jpg

this one....not so much!
knif.jpg

of course i like this one too.......
zigzag.jpg

Last edited:

GaryM

Name
Gary MacKay
Cover up hell! Women have more tattoos than me and I only have 6. First impressions start on the phone. Break the ice at the door & take charge of the situation. I ask them to call my parole officer because my ankle bracelet went off when I crossed the city limit. Summer time is great because they get to see my naked lady and anchor chain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom