How many jobs do you get from your website?

tim

For the Owner/Operators out there with good websites....how many jobs a month do you average off of your website? I am getting ready to bring my website online and pay Andrechelle to optomize it for me. Just wondering what others experience is. Im sure it varies from month to month but what should a good website produce? 1-3 jobs per month? 4-8?
Just kind of curious, will help to know how much more money to put into the website.

G

tim said:
For the Owner/Operators out there with good websites....how many jobs a month do you average off of your website? I am getting ready to bring my website online and pay Andrechelle to optomize it for me. Just wondering what others experience is. Im sure it varies from month to month but what should a good website produce? 1-3 jobs per month? 4-8?
Just kind of curious, will help to know how much more money to put into the website.

It depends on each individuals market. Mikey is in a good market where there are a lot of searches every day on average for carpet cleaning. For you Edmond you have around 9 searches a day on average. If you were in the number 1 spot you could hope to get around 3 of those clicks on your website. Then it diminishes from there on down the top 10. Then you could also get a free Google Local and capture some more, as well with PPC. Some markets have ZERO searches a day, and they spent a lot of money on a website and SEO, and then ask how come they don't get any calls. Because some places don't inform the customer what to expect when they get a website and optimization. Having a website is also a great secondary sales tool, to put into your print advertising, so customers can get a more detailed look at you. Hope this helps.

tim

Eric, thanks for your information, it does help to know those statistics. Although I live in Edmond and do clean alot there, Edmond is just a small suburb of the Greater Oklahoma City area. I clean in Oklahoma City far more than Edmond. I currently dont do alot of advertising. We are one of the highest cleaners in town so we dont appeal to price shoppers. I added 257 clients last year, all came from referrals. I see a website as a cost-effective way to build value in a quality based cleaning business and really show and explain how we are different through videos and testimonials, before/after pictures and explanations of our cleaning methods. Hopefully, using Oklahoma City, I can improve those numbers a bit.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
"From your website" is a very broad term. Everything get's filtered through my webslte because every form of advertisment tries to get the client there first. It's my storefront.

So does the website bring in customers? NO.
You need to bring customer TO your website...then you need to have a good enough website to convert those potential clients to clients.

Just having a website doesn't do a whole lot...having it optimized helps a great deal....but....

Using your website in every aspect of your advertising, marketing etc WILL get you a great deal of work "from" your website.

I can go on and on.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Remember with your website it's all about location,location, location.

If you are not on the first page with your website (or your Google Local listing)as far as most prospects are concerned your business doesn't exist.

Even if your site appears below the fold on the first page your site may get very few clicks.

The first company listed will get the majority of the calls. (Over 80%)

So, it's more than just having a website.

There are many cleaners with "pretty" sites that go unseen by prospects.

All is not lost.

Get your site up. Register for Google maps ( if you haven't already) and start climbing to the top.

It just depends on how competitive your area is.

In less competitive areas. You can at least get your map listing near the top with a little work. It will also help you organic listing.

The main thing is to get busy and get off the fence and get it done NOW!!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
85% percent of my business comes from website. Today we got 7 jobs from the website-

100% the best investment you can make... just make sure you do it right-

Mikey P said:
for 2010 exactly half our jobs have come from the internet.
Either through a google/yahoo search, online yp or yelp.
Have you found that the number of jobs from the internet that you receive is in direct correlation to the amount of money you spend on advertising?
I,ve had a website for about a month which has only drawn 1 caller. I'm only paying $20 a month for what is called SEARCHLIGHT thru a company called INTUIT. Would it pay me to spend $200, $500,$1000 a month for a SEARCHLIGHT ad?
John
shampoosteam.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
JOLA47@OPTONLINE.NET said:
[quote="Mikey P":eek:vxwmh8y]for 2010 exactly half our jobs have come from the internet.
Either through a google/yahoo search, online yp or yelp.
Have you found that the number of jobs from the internet that you receive is in direct correlation to the amount of money you spend on advertising?
I,ve had a website for about a month which has only drawn 1 caller. I'm only paying $20 a month for what is called SEARCHLIGHT thru a company called INTUIT. Would it pay me to spend $200, $500,$1000 a month for a SEARCHLIGHT ad?
John
shampoosteam.com[/quote:eek:vxwmh8y]
John, go here to see what you need to do with your website.
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39670

1st think I would do is get on Google Places.

Sometimes paying for an internet ad will work. Just be careful because all will take your money...not all will produce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom