How many MLMs have you been approached about?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Monavie is on it's way out.

ACN is still going strong.

Send out cards is still going but not sure how strong.

Mary Kay is the only MLM (or duel income) company that I know of that will be a 5 billion a year and has been around (as the same company and general product) since the 1960's

Visalus has a similar model to Mary Kay and a quality product.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, Herbalife is stilling doing well too.

I was close to doing the Herbalife program before I heard about Visalus.

I've had the Herbalife shakes and they're ok.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Watkins products is doing well... watkinsonline/jupchurch.com. doesn't anybody remember this company???

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I had a custy that was rabid for me start selling these air purifiers he was involved with...which was set up something like MLM or Cutco knives.

Candles, pampered chef, tupperware, monavie, herbalife, amway, cutco knives, powdered whey, MLM long distance phone service....too many to remember.

Take care,
Lisa

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
truckmount girl said:
I had a custy that was rabid for me start selling these air purifiers he was involved with...which was set up something like MLM or Cutco knives.

Candles, pampered chef, tupperware, monavie, herbalife, amway, cutco knives, powdered whey, MLM long distance phone service....too many to remember.

Take care,
Lisa

CUTCO- I sold that for a few weeks in College- best knives I have ever seen and I not only still have my "selling set", but I have bought a lot more since then.

Thanks for the memory Lisa :-)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
[quote="truckmount girl":3he3fwkz]I had a custy that was rabid for me start selling these air purifiers he was involved with...which was set up something like MLM or Cutco knives.

Take care,
Lisa

CUTCO- I sold that for a few weeks in College- best knives I have ever seen and I not only still have my "selling set", but I have bought a lot more since then.

Thanks for the memory Lisa :-)[/quote:3he3fwkz]

You are Such a FAG.... :!:

I LuB my CUTCO.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good knives, we have some 10-years old and some my wife just bought from one of our daughters friends. They can be too sharp if you're not careful. :oops:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
My original set is from 1978 and still works perfect- got the full steak knife set a couple years ago plus a few other specialty pieces I'll never frickin use LOL.

F

FB7777

any more knive testimonials and Robigoon will be whoring those next 8)

John Watson

Quixtar aka Amway 3 flippen times,

I was once approched about selling to our clients a special pet food that was delivered to the clients house by UPS weekly. Said less shit and didn't stink...

Any one remember Swipe??

One of my stepdads was involved with Filter Queen, they were a mlm co back then

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
My original set is from 1978 and still works perfect- got the full steak knife set a couple years ago plus a few other specialty pieces I'll never frickin use LOL.

How can that be? It's a product from an MLM?? The humanity!!!

Jen has a complete set. I know the routine

Free sharpening and all that for life.

Problem is if you buy a set in 1978.....You don't ever need to buy more.

The protein shakes get flushed down the toilet every morning. :mrgreen:

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
Prepaid Legal..I actually did that once for about a year ( hangs head in shame)..its a tough sell. but I made a few bucks..
There is no faster buck on this planet than me with my upholstery tool :)

Connor

Name
Connor
I had a lady call for an estimate once who didn't want any work done, just wanted me to hear her routine.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
The chocolate candy diet, and last night at a party, Legal Shield, aka prepaid legal.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
John Watson said:
One of my stepdads was involved with Filter Queen, they were a mlm co back then[/color][/b]

If memory serves me well, these were a vacuum cleaner that operated with a water filter, somewhat similar to the Rainbow vac; of today. ??

I had a guy come to my place at 07:00 one morning back in '84, uninvited.

He had his state manager with him

I was having a shave and came out with just a towel around me.

I was a tad agro and let it show.

He immediately criticized my vac; and I immediately told him to F*** off & don't come back.

"First law young fella, never criticize the opposition".

His manager just lowered his head, shaking it left to right.

I don't think he lasted long.

Now my ignorance is showing, what's MLM ??

Multi Level Marketing ??

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
ShortyDownUnder said:

Multi Level Marketing ??

From Wikipedia
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit, creating a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation.[1] Other terms for MLM include pyramid selling.

MLM companies have been a frequent subject of criticism as well as the target of lawsuits. Criticism has focused on their similarity to illegal pyramid schemes, price-fixing of products, high initial start-up costs, emphasis on recruitment of lower-tiered salespeople over actual sales, encouraging if not requiring salespeople to purchase and use the company's products, potential exploitation of personal relationships which are used as new sales and recruiting targets, complex and sometimes exaggerated compensation schemes, and cult-like techniques which some groups use to enhance their members' enthusiasm and devotion.

Just the new name for Pyramid schemes.

About like the new name for raising taxes is- Fairness or Investment.

Illegal Aliens are now called-Immigrants.

People that create mobs are- Community Organizers

Spoiled brats the want something for nothing are now called-Occupiers.

Ruining the econony is -Change.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Royal Man said:
ShortyDownUnder said:

Multi Level Marketing ??

From Wikipedia
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit, creating a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation.[1] Other terms for MLM include pyramid selling.

MLM companies have been a frequent subject of criticism as well as the target of lawsuits. Criticism has focused on their similarity to illegal pyramid schemes, price-fixing of products, high initial start-up costs, emphasis on recruitment of lower-tiered salespeople over actual sales, encouraging if not requiring salespeople to purchase and use the company's products, potential exploitation of personal relationships which are used as new sales and recruiting targets, complex and sometimes exaggerated compensation schemes, and cult-like techniques which some groups use to enhance their members' enthusiasm and devotion.

Just the new name for Pyramid schemes.

About like the new name for raising taxes is- Fairness or Investment.

Illegal Aliens are now called-Immigrants.

People that create mobs are- Community Organizers

Spoiled brats the want something for nothing are now called-Occupiers.

Ruining the econony is -Change.

Personally Dave I wouldn't use Wiki to post info as it is so potentially biased. I think MLM's while not my thing are nothing like Pyramid schemes that are illegal.

Also I have never heard the term Illegal Alien substituted for Immigrant and in fact don't know anyone whose family can not be traced back to some type of immigration to America.

Our company would not exist if old Harutoun Hagopian had not been allowed to come into the country legally as an immigrant.

I would be in Lithuania, or England or elswhere myself- oh no I wouldn't cause my parents would pobably never have met.

Ken

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom