How many of you will NET 250k next year?

Net 250 or more

• Total voters

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I need to change my answer I put down gross and not net. I am in the same boat as chads. I need to be not even close

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I hope everyone has a good enough accountant/CPA that they are able to get their taxable inome way below this mark. If not, shop for a new one.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not individually, but if my brother and father would give me their share I'd be grinning ear to ear. :roll:

Unfortunately I manage to spend my share rather easily! :oops:

Where's Freddy Boyle? That mofo is knocking down some big bucks!

TimP

Shoot if you are looking at net for my business....the last few years have been losses. I think I had a 17 grand loss for my first few months. And at least a 10-12 grand lost last year I can't remember the exact number. This year I may break even....as far as the business goes.

As far as what I pay myself in pay roll. I doubt even 20 grand this year. I've been paying back myself for the loans I've made to the business so I have paid very few actual pay rolls this year, for a year that is.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Why the hell are you talking about net?

A Obama spokesmen over the weekend let it slip that the tax starts at $250k GROSS!!
A businessman (or woman) can net $250K whereas the net can be 50K or less.

This will put almost every cleaner that has a couple of trucks or more subject to this increased tax to "Spread the wealth"

MikeD00019

Kinda weird how everyone voted for the old man in the last poll on here,
but its the black man that is gonna give everyone making under 250k a tax break...huh!
A lot of us ain't making more than 250k a year. Just an observation. :?:

KeithCo

Name
Keith Collins
If you're not pulling down Ken Snow numbers then it's time to enroll in my Wealthy Cleaner Conference.

It'll probably be in Yuma, Arizona or Bakersfield.

I'll keep the board up to date.

Kevin

MikeD00019 said:
but its the black man that is gonna give everyone making under 250k a tax break...huh!

Obamas isn't giving you a Tax cut. He is letting the Bush Tax cuts expire. This is the same result as raising taxes. If your house hold income is less than under 42k a year, you will get $205 a year redistributed to you. But this still will equal a Raise in taxes as the Bush Cuts will be gone.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I did some checking,

Obama's tax plan is vague as to net or gross. It simply states families making over $250K or single taxpayers making over $200k will see a tax increase.

Obama must of learned that wiggle speak fron Clinton.

So, it could be as low as $200K gross!

Mike,

Most of us making less, would aspire to make $200k gross or more.

Dave-

Greenie

MikeD00019 said:
...but its the black man that is gonna give everyone making under 250k a tax break...huh!

Guys.....turn the liberal TV off, there are not going to be any tax breaks.
What makes people think year after year that there is somehow gonna be a reduction in taxes?
You can't reduce taxes on your people when you are pitching from behind, The politicians NEED every single tax dollar you are willing to give up....end of story.

Now go and call your client base, and books some jobs, cause we have entitlements to pay in 09.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Right on Greenie!!

Anyone that thinks that Pelosi, Reed and Obama will look out for the best interest of anyone except themselves or their own party, need to get their head examined!!

All you have to do is examine their records of tax and spend then multiply it by 3.

I mean, they were just trying to sneak more money to ACORN last month.

Dave-

TimP

Chads said:
oops I said net I ment Gross, I know Its sad isnt it :oops:

If I grossed that I'd be SOL....interlink would be repoing my CDS for sure. My payment per year is over 12 grand right there......

Shoot if I paid a few hundred more a month I could be in a freaking vortex.....sad but true. I got ripped. Oh well live and you learn starting a new biz.

Rex Tyus

MikeD00019 said:

The fact that we are not making 250k does not mean that we are entitled to 50% of those that work hard enough to earn it.

TimP

Both candidates are promising tax breaks. The only one I believe is McCain. Especially when Obama has expressed tax increases on middle class workers. And when he Obama has spent so liberally in the past....and that's what the democrats do is spend spend spend. The sad thing is that Bush has spent like a democrat and is on the Pelosi band wagon right now about a freaking stimulus package. They keep medeling with the economy. LEAVE IT ALONE already.....let it come back. All it's doing is giving ceo's at places like AIG the ability to go on freaking vacations and expensive "meetings". If you aren't going to do something to fix the problem don't do it. Money is not the answer right now....fix it then maybe you can throw some money but until the problem is taken care of and what I mean the root of the problem. If not they are just throwing away tax dollars.

Anyways I agree REX a 50% tax bracket over 250 is ridiculous. However I don't know exactly what tax brackets Obama has in store for us all....and I doubt he really even knows as he's just saying what people want to hear since he keeps saying tax break when he's really going to increase taxes.

Mike Draper

MikeD00019 said:

Tell us about that tax break in detail..........we'll be waiting for an answer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
MikeD00019 said:

Dude, Think about what you just said.
I don't want to make under 250k a year but because I do I still don't want people making over that to have more taxes...why?

Because I plan on being one of those people who make over 250k.
Get it?

MikeD00019

I don't plan on any tax breaks. Just going off off the liberal tv. If there is though it makes sense to give tax breaks to people making less than $250k, so they can hire people like us! Giving big companies tax breaks isn't gonna open the middle classes pocket book to get there carpet cleaned.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
MikeD00019 said:

How will they give a tax break?

Even if he does raise taxes on $250 & higher there is still 2 wars going on, $750B bailout, $250B short term bailout, and the big bailout dont even cover the money that was spent taking over Freddie & Fannie.

Its election year BS and when & if you ever get your company that big I'm sure you will thank the black man for handing back $200.00 to the poor that you busted your ass for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom