How many of you will NET 250k next year?

Net 250 or more

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
MikeD00019 said:
when you call out obama and use his middle name we all know what kind of person you are and even the mccain camp disapproves of that kind of stuff. Anybody with any common sense knows why they don't say it. And Obama does not hide it, his is in fact very proud of his heritage.

Do you even read yourself?

There's a preview button next to submit.

MikeD00019

The Green One said:
MikeD00019 said:
when you call out obama and use his middle name we all know what kind of person you are and even the mccain camp disapproves of that kind of stuff. Anybody with any common sense knows why they don't say it. And Obama does not hide it, his is in fact very proud of his heritage.

McCain camp has many different fronts, some do approve and will do or say anything to get McCain win. McCain camp is a train wreck.

I think the all time low is when people at the McCain/Palin rallies yell out '"Terrorist", and "Kill HIM" when they ask about the real obama, and nobody stopped and say "hey that's not right or we don't endorse that type of crap" they just kept speaking.

Name
I'm Rick James
The name thing is silly but very true in america and abroad. Its how the human mind process things. When I think of Hussein I think of Saddam and his history of genicide along with majority of americans. We can do it with other names to, Hitler, Stalin, Bush ect....

Mike Draper

Hussein, Hussein, Hussein!!! However, I still don't hate people of other colors like Obama's pastor of 20 years HATES white people. To be fair, I will say that Hussein did denounce Rev. Jeremiah Wright.......................................................................................................after he went to his church for 20 years and then after he was running for the presidency and then after the media finally put so much pressure on him to do it, but I'm sure all those things had nothing to do with it.

MikeD00019

Brian Robison said:
MikeD00019 said:

Kenyan heritage, better?

Name
I'm Rick James
MikeD00019 said:
The Green One said:
MikeD00019 said:

McCain camp has many different fronts, some do approve and will do or say anything to get McCain win. McCain camp is a train wreck.

I think the all time low is when people at the McCain/Palin rallies yell out '"Terrorist", and "Kill HIM" when they ask about the real obama, and nobody stopped and say "hey that's not right or we don't endorse that type of crap" they just kept speaking.

Not true McCain had a moment with that lady that the McCain camp *planted*. You know the one where he spoke up against that kind of talk. She said he was Arab or something like that, she looked like the cat lady off the simpsons. It was sooooooooooo staged......Come on......Really......

MikeD00019

The Green One said:
The name thing is silly but very true in america and abroad. Its how the human mind process things. When I think of Hussein I think of Saddam and his history of genicide along with majority of americans. We can do it with other names to, Hitler, Stalin, Bush ect....

Love how you added Bush :lol: :lol: :lol:

MikeD00019

McCain camp has many different fronts, some do approve and will do or say anything to get McCain win. McCain camp is a train wreck.[/quote]

I think the all time low is when people at the McCain/Palin rallies yell out '"Terrorist", and "Kill HIM" when they ask about the real obama, and nobody stopped and say "hey that's not right or we don't endorse that type of crap" they just kept speaking.[/quote]

Not true McCain had a moment with that lady that the McCain camp *planted*. You know the one where he spoke up against that kind of talk. She said he was Arab or something like that, she looked like the cat lady off the simpsons. It was sooooooooooo staged......Come on......Really......[/quote]

Wasn't McCain response to her "He a good man, we just have fundamental differences"? Then the crowd boooed Mccain?

Name
I'm Rick James
MikeD00019 said:

I think the all time low is when people at the McCain/Palin rallies yell out '"Terrorist", and "Kill HIM" when they ask about the real obama, and nobody stopped and say "hey that's not right or we don't endorse that type of crap" they just kept speaking.[/quote]

Not true McCain had a moment with that lady that the McCain camp *planted*. You know the one where he spoke up against that kind of talk. She said he was Arab or something like that, she looked like the cat lady off the simpsons. It was sooooooooooo staged......Come on......Really......[/quote]

Wasn't McCain response to her "He a good man, we just have fundamental differences"? Then the crowd boooed Mccain?[/quote]

Yeah he got booed at his own rally, but he needed to *show* he was against that kind of hate. He was getting killed by the media in regards to the kill him and terroist remarks.......

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
MikeD00019 said:
Brian Robison said:
MikeD00019 said:

Kenyan heritage, better?

That's better....and your welcome. :mrgreen:

MikeD00019

Kenyan heritage, better?[/quote]

That's better....and your welcome. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Thank YOU kind sir

Name
I'm Rick James
MikeD00019 said:
Kenyan heritage, better?

That's better....and your welcome. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Thank YOU kind sir[/quote]

Hey Mike D how is business after 2 years??? I am in it under a year for my own and things looooooking goooood. I should of gone on my own earlier...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Green One said:
MikeD00019 said:
Kenyan heritage, better?

Brian wrote
Thank YOU kind sir
The greenone wrote
[quote:1lh5vl1v]Hey Mike D how is business after 2 years??? I am in it under a year for my own and things looooooking goooood. I should of gone on my own earlier.
[/quote:1lh5vl1v]
Shhhhh, don't tell everyone.

Name
I'm Rick James
Brian Robison said:
[quote="The Green One":uy7kjp7d]
MikeD00019 said:
Kenyan heritage, better?

Thank YOU kind sir[/quote:uy7kjp7d]

Hey Mike D how is business after 2 years??? I am in it under a year for my own and things looooooking goooood. I should of gone on my own earlier...[/quote]

Shhhhh, don't tell everyone.[/quote]

:wink:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Greenie said:
Anyone that thinks Obama or McCain are "good people" is way off base, no normal logical human with a healthy psyche would run for an office like President, I don't trust either of them by nature, the folks you want for Pres. won't even consider taking the job, there is a message there somewhere.
Greenie!
I am amazed, seriously (I am not joking.)
I totally agree with you.
I thinks it's a first.

Now, do you know that in Daoism (it is a Chinese religion/philosophy) (and I do not want to permanently ruin your stand in this ultra conservative board) they say that(Sorry I don't have the exact wording:)
The person who wants to be the ruler should not be the one. Only the person who does not want to, should be a ruler.

Well, business wise you're shot, but well done.

You are now Ofer approved!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
kolfer1 said:
Greenie said:
Anyone that thinks Obama or McCain are "good people" is way off base, no normal logical human with a healthy psyche would run for an office like President, I don't trust either of them by nature, the folks you want for Pres. won't even consider taking the job, there is a message there somewhere.
Greenie!
I am amazed, seriously (I am not joking.)
I totally agree with you.
I thinks it's a first.

Now, do you know that in Daoism (it is a Chinese religion/philosophy) (and I do not want to permanently ruin your stand in this ultra conservative board) they say that(Sorry I don't have the exact wording:)
The person who wants to be the ruler should not be the one. Only the person who does not want to, should be a ruler.

Well, business wise you're shot, but well done.

You are now Ofer approved!

Next you'll be getting things on the bottom of your wand made from a space age material that make it slide accross the carpet easier and sucks up twice the water...go figure. :wink:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Next you'll be getting things on the bottom of your wand made from a space age material that make it slide accross the carpet easier and sucks up twice the water...go figure. :wink:
Let it slide.
Let it slide.
Let it slide.

Brian, you are now Ofer endorsed :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :oops:

Greenie

Once you remove religion, we're much more alike. :wink:

Our custies know our non-religious views, we tolerate all, lots of deeply religious friends too, as humans we are better than that.

RandyHilburn

Spread the wealth around?

The Obama economic program is bad news for America. The so called 'progessive tax' philosophy has been the law of the land for many years, but that doesn't make it a good thing. It's wrong. Close to half the working population already pay no income tax and now they'll be taking money from the achievers and straight up giving it to the non payers. When the check is for free, you have now taken the incentive out of achieving anything. That's bad for our country.

Every time the Dems come to power they come after the successful risk takers. The act of taking the hard earned money from the producer and giving it to able bodied non producers is to enslave the earners. No one is entitled to the fruits of another's hard work. When those fruits are taken by the force of law it is government sponsored slavery!

It's interesting that Obama would believe that enslaving anybody is a good idea. Perhaps he sees it as reparations?

Kevin

RandyHilburn said:
Spread the wealth around?

The Obama economic program is bad news for America. The so called 'progessive tax' philosophy has been the law of the land for many years, but that doesn't make it a good thing. It's wrong. Close to half the working population already pay no income tax and now they'll be taking money from the achievers and straight up giving it to the non payers. When the check is for free, you have now taken the incentive out of achieving anything. That's bad for our country.

Every time the Dems come to power they come after the successful risk takers. The act of taking the hard earned money from the producer and giving it to able bodied non producers is to enslave the earners. No one is entitled to the fruits of another's hard work. When those fruits are taken by the force of law it is government sponsored slavery!

It's interesting that Obama would believe that enslaving anybody is a good idea. Perhaps he sees it as reparations?

That is why it didn't work in the Soviet Union. Too many people made the choice not to work.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just to fact check a little.

No one ever yelled "kill him at a rally" It was proven false by the 20 undercover FBI agents that attended, the tape from cameras and the FBI interviewing people that attended. It was started by the guy that wrote the story.

The media doesn't cover all the hate at the Obama rallies a lot of it directed to Palen.

McCain was booed when he said that we shouldn't be scared of Obama. I don't know about you. But I'am scared of what his presidency will do to our country.

Dave-

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
kolfer1 said:
Let it slide.
Let it slide.
Let it slide.

Brian, you are now Ofer endorsed :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :oops:

I'd like to thank the acadamy...

Name
I'm Rick James
Dave Yoakum said:

No one ever yelled "kill him at a rally" It was proven false by the 20 undercover FBI agents that attended, the tape from cameras and the FBI interviewing people that attended. It was started by the guy that wrote the story.

The media doesn't cover all the hate at the Obama rallies a lot of it directed to Palen.

McCain was booed when he said that we shouldn't be scared of Obama. I don't know about you. But I'am scared of what his presidency will do to our country.

Dave-

I bet you FOX told you that huh???? :wink: Maybe you can you tube it?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Dave Yoakum said:

Dave-
So, now you are hearing voices from the FBI?
Dave?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I heard an interesting question asked of Obama in an interview with Charlie Gibson. Gibson asked Obama if he knew that historically when taxes are raised, government revenue goes down. Obama answered that he realizes that but it's about fairness.

This is what the Obama fans don't seem to realize, it's not about lifting up poor people, Obama knows he can't raise the taxes high enough to lift up poor people from being poor. It's about bringing down the successful people I can only assume for punishment. Now mind you the really rich people's (like Obama and his friends)lifestyle will not be affected, it's the professional people and the people with successful small businesses who will feel the pinch.

Dolly

should the Obama get elected , those who think they are getting a tax break or magic money in the mail box will raise up in more anger when it does not happen, why? it is impossible for it to happen.

The US is broke and a debtor nation, anyone in business knows that if it aint' coming in, you don't have it to spend

You can tax the people right out of business.

loop holes Mr. Snow?..............how do we know they will not find a way to change the tax codes so you won't have any kind of way to reduce income so your tax base is lower so you can run your business with capital, or be able to afford to hire and also give benefits.

I hope I am wrong, truely I do, but once in office if promises are not met.........we just may see a revolt like no other here on our own soil because the people are sick and tired of being lied to and betrayed................

We better hope that the Obama should he win the election has a lot of experienced and smart people around him to keep the promises and knowledge to stand tall and unwavering in a foreign crises.........The economy is not the only issue that the american people should be concerned about. being able to handle foreign affairs DOES also effect the economy.

I also hope the men who created and were a part of dumping the economy will be held in the strictest responsiblitity, that though is highly doubtful, but like all things, in the end, the truth usually finds it's way out in the open. Sad to say, sometimes it is late in the day when that happens.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Have any of you read that the Supreme Court of Ohio is not requiring our Seceretary of State to cross-reference 200,000 FRAUDULANTLY registered voters (i.e., DL # and SSNs don't match with same person.) Opinions aside, looks like the Dems pulled a fast one in Ohio, and we all know how important Ohio is.

Rex Tyus

Joey Johnston said:
I heard an interesting question asked of Obama in an interview with Charlie Gibson. Gibson asked Obama if he knew that historically when taxes are raised, government revenue goes down. Obama answered that he realizes that but it's about fairness.

This is what the Obama fans don't seem to realize, it's not about lifting up poor people, Obama knows he can't raise the taxes high enough to lift up poor people from being poor. It's about bringing down the successful people I can only assume for punishment. Now mind you the really rich people's (like Obama and his friends)lifestyle will not be affected, it's the professional people and the people with successful small businesses who will feel the pinch.

I thought I would repost this as I don't want it to get lost on the pevious page. Can't wait to see the obama zombies excuse for this one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom