How many of you will NET 250k next year?

Net 250 or more

• Total voters

RandyHilburn

Unfortunately, the kool-aid drinkers can not be reached. Like William Ayer's, Hugo Chevas and Fidel Castro, Obama is a Marx's. This is exactly what he told 'Joe the Plumber.' It couldn't have been any clearer.

He believes that the Democrat Party, through force of law will decide how much of the money you earn, you actually get to keep. The Marx's believes that all income belongs to the state and state will control the outcome for everybody's life. This should scare every working person in America.

The truth is that only a small percentage of the population actually makes $250,000/yr. so there won't be enough of their money to actually 'spread around' to keep Obama popular with his followers. Therefore, the Marx's will next begin to demonize those that earn between $250 and $150/per year and so forth - until everybody is equally miserable. His philosphy is dangerous for our nation.

If Obama is elected, there will be small businesses all over the country that simply stop producing when they get close to $249, 999.99 They will layoff their workers and coast to the end of the year. [I hope Mike is thinking about becoming self employed or perhaps he enjoys long periods of unemployment and the high status of standing in the welfare lines.] The other alternative will be for small business to raise prices and pass these cost along to the consumers of their goods and services - which will more than neutralize the so called 'tax breaks' of those earning less.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Rex Tyus said:
[quote="Joey Johnston":3oq0tmrh]I heard an interesting question asked of Obama in an interview with Charlie Gibson. Gibson asked Obama if he knew that historically when taxes are raised, government revenue goes down. Obama answered that he realizes that but it's about fairness.

This is what the Obama fans don't seem to realize, it's not about lifting up poor people, Obama knows he can't raise the taxes high enough to lift up poor people from being poor. It's about bringing down the successful people I can only assume for punishment. Now mind you the really rich people's (like Obama and his friends)lifestyle will not be affected, it's the professional people and the people with successful small businesses who will feel the pinch.

I thought I would repost this as I don't want it to get lost on the pevious page. Can't wait to see the obama zombies excuse for this one.[/quote:3oq0tmrh]

For the Obama zombies that don't believe he said it here is the link. As you watch it you'll seem him lose his train of thought and start talking about pay as you go and running up the debt and such seemingly forgeting that he just acknowledged the government will take in less revenue.

h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSDBu35K-8h]

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Obama has also said that gas prices should get higher like the european countries as a way to curb gas use.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Since you guys cant agree come election day just write in Larry Burrell

As your new leader I will give both sides everything you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom