How many using Service Monster are utilizing the customer signature capture?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
If you have employees, how has the transition from paper to customer finger signing been?

what device are you using?

I have ipad mini with LTE, i am going to test with a couple employees..

Also, not sure when this new SM mobile update is coming out, and if then it is going to be different procedure.

I have learned once a procedure set in motion, hard to stop the inertia.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Mobile3 is native iOS and Android so yes the process is different. After you see mobile3 you'll never log in to mobile2 again.

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Mobile3 is native iOS and Android so yes the process is different. After you see mobile3 you'll never log in to mobile2 again.
THIS is what I've been waiting for!

I can't wait. When will the app be released?

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
It allows you to use your own SMTP mail service. We set one up for you by default. Everyone uses the same SMTP with different reply addresses so you can do it. I would question the why, through.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Why would you need to setup an SMTP? When you click to email a receipt, etc. in SM, it automatically puts your email address in the From: line.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Joe,

Since you know the capabilities of mobile3

Can you tell me if I am going to have better employee-customer interface/experience with a IPhone or a Ipad Mini, using this "new" SM mobile3?

Mind you, we do a lot of stone work, so we have more detailed work orders than a carpet job has.

Reactions: jkowalski

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Joe,

Since you know the capabilities of mobile3

Can you tell me if I am going to have better employee-customer interface/experience with a IPhone or a Ipad Mini, using this "new" SM mobile3?

Mind you, we do a lot of stone work, so we have more detailed work orders than a carpet job has.

Indeed. If you're at the show come check it out tomorrow! If not, get in the beta by being a ServiceMonster User Group (SMUG) member. If not, we'll start ringing the bell after beta. Look for it around Halloween.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom