How much are you willing to give to get a New Client?

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
OK, I know that the absolute best form of client acquisition is referral, and forget what marketing method you use to attract a new client.... My real question is how much are you willing to discount your (normal) pricing in order to get a new client (where you can then show your value). Are you willing to give 5, 10, 20, 50% What? I wish I had polling authority :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
smastio said:
OK, I know that the absolute best form of client acquisition is referral, and forget what marketing method you use to attract a new client.... My real question is how much are you willing to discount your (normal) pricing in order to get a new client (where you can then show your value). Are you willing to give 5, 10, 20, 50% What? I wish I had polling authority :lol:

50%

rick imby

Name
Rick
Brian R said:
smastio said:

50%

Is that 50% of 50% or just 50%?

Rick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom