How much $$$$ do you make?

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
If we took a poll what would the average carpet cleaning biz make? What percentage would you say make>>>>>

less than 150k a year?
150k-300k
300k-500k
600k-1million
>1million

These a gross numbers before expenses just a fun guessing game!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I’m a baller
F340D769-B7B4-46F0-B10A-DB2248264B0C.jpeg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm guessing most are below $150,000.

I'm below average and getting more below average every day. I'm getting too old to bust it all day. I'm thinking of becoming a truck driver for my retirement gig but my mom always said that truck drivers get bad hemorrhoids.

Reactions: steve_64

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm guessing most are below $150,000.

I'm below average and getting more below average every day. I'm getting too old to bust it all day. I'm thinking of becoming a truck driver for my retirement gig but my mom always said that truck drivers get bad hemorrhoids.
I wonder if working for carpet cleaning supplier would suit you. You would bring a lot of experience and a different perspective perhaps.

Reactions: Mr Brightside

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I wonder if working for carpet cleaning supplier would suit you. You would bring a lot of experience and a different perspective perhaps.
That's actually crossed my mind a few times. I enjoy customer service and the business in general.

There are 2 Aramsco locations within an hour of where I live. Might look into it.

Then I see a few of these guys over 70 still out there every day slinging a wand and tell myself to quit being such a wus, I'm only 53. I'm just not quite as passionate about wand slinging as I was 18 years ago and managing employees doesn't really appeal to me.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
always thought what it would be like to *hit the road* but after driving back from Florida to Wisconsin after I picked up my last TM that thought went away real fast.
Yep. I-95 from NC to Florida is insane. We used to drive to the keys every year. Seen lots of fatalities, especially motorcycles since we usually went the same week as bike week.

I wouldn't mind driving a truck local.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’ve done residential work this week. It’s kicked my butt. I’ve cleaned upholstery, hard surfaces, dog hair laden carpet. 2 and 1/2 stories, rugs, you name it. But best of all, when I’m done, I’ll be through for awhile. It’s good and bad to be old. I did use the cheese slicer for the dog hair.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If I did residential for a living, I would Not
want to either! All of my carpet cleaning is an accommodation. I just happen to have a lot of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom