How much $$$$ do you make?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Oooh, what is work? I’m 71 and still working. Stockwell and I🤷🏼‍♂️
Blanket Satement. Unless you are livening a life of leisure, you are working. Unless you are are doing a 100 percent of want you want to do, you are working. If this 100% for you, includes work, then you are believing a convenient lie so you do what you have to do.

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I have 28 to 30 chimps, 2 kids, and one grandkid in the mix. I don’t have to turn one tap if I don’t want to. I can do Marty all day every day. But, I still want to be relevant and not even let my kids decide how much they want to pay me. By the way, our SS alone pays for every expense we have personally.
Don’t take it personally. I just don’t believe people love or like work. Or work because they want too. They tolerate it.

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Oh I’m not. There’s certainly a lot I don’t care for. That’s with anything. However, there’s a Big difference in choosing to do what you want, and grinding! Whatever I do, it’s because I choose to. I can Always have a chimp do it. I get paid for that.🤷🏼‍♂️

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Why would I do that? I don’t understand your reasoning. I do operate a corporation. If something comes up that I feel like doing I do it. If I don’t, someone does it. Simple as that.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My retirement plan was, if I’m going to do volunteer work, I’m gonna get paid for it. That’s why I take care of 4 schools and 4 churches. Forget Free!

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
My retirement plan was, if I’m going to do volunteer work, I’m gonna get paid for it. That’s why I take care of 4 schools and 4 churches. Forget Free!
Well then that’s what you have to do. Not want. Sounds like you don’t have a choice.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Why does Pete Carroll, Nick Saban, and Mack Brown, all my age exactly, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi all continue to do what they do. David Green of Hobby Lobby🤷🏼‍♂️ I could go on and on.

FredC

Village Idiot
Why does Pete Carroll, Nick Saban, and Mack Brown, all my age exactly, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi all continue to do what they do. David Green of Hobby Lobby🤷🏼‍♂️ I could go on and on.

because they are old greedy fooks who would like to continue to lock up wealth?:twisted:

I blame Matlock and Murder She Wrote getting cancelled....the elderly used to retire and watch their programs.....

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
because they are old greedy fooks who would like to continue to lock up wealth?:twisted:

I blame Matlock and Murder She Wrote getting cancelled....the elderly used to retire and watch their programs.....
You notice I didn’t play favorites to who I listed😉

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I disagree

If you love what you do, are you working?

There’s only so many days you can hang at the Waldorf Astoria before you want to get back to business.. an activity that successful people excel at and enjoy

I find 5-7 days is good before I want to get back in the game
Work is still a necessity. I started this debate on the statement of not having to work but wanting too. You may want to work. You may like your work. But fact is people work too long because they have to. Life is expensive. So someone coined the phrase. If you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life. It’s still a thing you have to do.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I suppose that would be your take on it. I could ride off into the sunset and my girls, both officers of the corp., and daily managers
could operate just fine without us. I play golf all I want, or fish all I want, take trips anywhere we want, but I actually like being a delivery boy.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I suppose that would be your take on it. I could ride off into the sunset and my girls, both officers of the corp., and daily managers
could operate just fine without us. I play golf all I want, or fish all I want, take trips anywhere we want, but I actually like being a delivery boy.
I think we talked it to death ☠️ 😀

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I have 28 to 30 chimps, 2 kids, and one grandkid in the mix. I don’t have to turn one tap if I don’t want to. I can do Marty all day every day. But, I still want to be relevant and not even let my kids decide how much they want to pay me. By the way, our SS alone pays for every expense we have personally.
28-30 employees?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom