How much $$$ do you spend monthly on....

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I think if you want to really grow you have to get your name out there. Not every one of your customers is telling friends. Some don't have any. Some will die off without ever telling someone about you. I've wasted lots of money on stuff like phone book covers or church bulletins. (It might help if you go to the church). But you never know if you might pick up a great customer and cheerleader from one of these places. That 1 job may more than pay for that ad.

SFC

We are planning on the 800-1000 monthly. We don't do floor fur very often so my market might be a bit different.

Networking, (this works) trade shows (this works), web site, (this works), vehicles (this works). Web sites can be cheaper is you are willing to work at them.

We are trying yellow pages. I still believe that about 40 percent of the population are not googling everything. At least up here.

And we will try some newspaper ads in home reno pages.

But we are new to this and we know that there will be some that simply don't work.

As Dr Scholl put it... Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom