How much have the Boards added to the enjoyment..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree Mardie, I first thought he was insane or crazy which he still maybe! :winky:

BUT yes I appreciate him standing up for what he believed in because in the end, he was right in his concern in doing a better job of vacuuming.........or is it pre-vacumming Jimmy? :p

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I used my Cimex again tonight and was glad to have paid attention to this board. I used 20 oz. of the DS2 chemical and billed out over $400. The kid had the carpet looking great too....goes without saying I suppose ;-)

Russ

SamIam

Name
sam miller
This place sucks BAAHUMBUG!

Actually it's nice to bounce ideas and hear what others have discovered.

And actually learn to do things smarter and easier.

So thank you all, Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If it wasn't for the boards, I would have to be off my butt and doing some real work. I thank you Mike, for keeping the boards alive. :lol:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I think you would feel pretty isolated with out it. I enjoy the connection to those in the same battle. I could have never gone at it alone without what I have taken from the boards. 2SFS didn't hurt either.
I'm honored, Tom!

Steve

PS Seriously, I can't imagine how much more successful I would have been if the BB's had been around when I was in business back in the Dark Ages! Sure, I went to all the trade shows and to many seminars but nothing beats the immediate and daily feedback you get from the boards.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
As I was reading through the thread I was thinking how I miss Ken Snow. He was like the cc bb vanilla Mandela. I hope a few more can step up and try take on the roll.
There's a few that are doing a good job. I'll continue to look to them for guidance.

Long live this industry.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've already mentioned how much help this board has been in my business. I've learned SO much here. There are very few days that I don't laugh out loud too. My wife has Spacebook, but this is where I like to hang out.

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I was hoping to get shotgun : (

Hanging yur head out the front windows is always better : )

Oh well, i'll take the middle. That way I can fook w everyone at once : )

Mini me is the same way : ) i got some killer pics of her sniffin air on my pc but its down. Took em through the mirror, blonde hair all straight back and grinnin. Good rides!

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Only a newbie to the industry, even more so to MB. I'm sad to admit I found the other board first. This s a good place, brimming with support and good ideas and help. I think if I hang around long enough, I may as yet become a terrific cleaner which is all I want.

It's been an interesting year, I'm now 14 months into this gig. Made some friends, and enemies along the way. I signed up to the Australian forums but quickly managed to garner a reputation I could do without and was continually butting heads with the admin so I decided to kill it. In fact one of the things I had trouble with on the local Aussie boards is something that isn't likely to happen here. You guys have a truly free market in so far as your industry best practices are nice and open and flexible. This isn't quite the same in Australia where the shadow of AS3733 looms over you. If you say "yeah, not so into it guys" you get heat.

So MB is good with me. I'd like to learn, share and one day make a real contribution here.

MB helps me bring my own brand of carpet cleaning to my customers. American carpet cleaning, with all it's tricks and tips, tried and tested in the largest carpet cleaning market in the world.

Grant

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
As MB's official Hebrew translator I'd like you to know that if the need arises and you finally decide to take the leap (as you should) and have your belated brith, do call Mikey for the best Mohel services in town.

Just another added benefit service that makes this the best board ever :winky:

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
It's a virtual intellectual ride-along that never ends.

I love it .. Just as I see it

This board gives many of us a place to hang and shoot the shit, teach shit, learn shit and give a shit .. a lot of us like to share our experiences and expertise weed never want to share with the locals in fear of being used against us ..

It's funny how your local carpet cleaners have similar interests as yourself but no one wants to be your friend .. you all pretty much have a lot in common and would have a lot to share but most won't due to the competitive nature and fear of loss -

So this board is not just a good place for learning but a great place to build friendships

Reactions: GeeeAus
Name
Lee Stockwell
For sure. Some of the friends from my first year on the Cleanfax board, 1997, are still close. That board's mgt ran everybody off in 99, and most of us migrated to ics for the next 6 years until history repeated itself.

For over 7 years now Mikey'sboard has been the undisputed destination of choice for this band of brothers from all over the industry and the world.

I don't see that changing ever.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Good post, Lee.

Yes, Mikey's board is sure a lot of fun. A zany gang to be sure.

Lots of great info here, too.

Lots of gold to mine in the archives, interviews, searches, etc.

Invaluable info from the best in the business.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
As a trainer and a supplier, I have found and continue to find a lot of useful information on product use and procedures I'd rarely be able to get in showroom or classroom conversation.

On a personal level, the way so many of us helped each other through the loss of Ken Snow still amazes me, and still comforts me, as I continue to cope with losing him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom