How much is a Zipper Jr. Worth?

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
I have a like new Zipper Jr. that has been used less then 10 times and am thinking about selling it. I bought one of the last ones that were able to be sold before the rights were sold to a franchise but we don't do a lot of CGD so I am thinking about selling it. I paid around $2500 for it and was wondering what you guys thought that it might be worth. Thanks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's worth every bit of the $2,500.00 but what someone will pay is going to be a lot different.

That's a nice tool if you do a lot of commercial work, although you'll have to take into account some minor wear and tear for being used.

In this bad economy I think I'd do an ebay auction with a reserve at $1,700.00-$1,800.00 with the hope it might bring $2,000.00

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Thanks for the reply as you are correct that it is worth every bit of $2500 but realistically it will probably sell for around $2000. I hate to sell it as I loving having a great tool like this that none of my competition in my area has one or will be able to buy one unless they find a used one and that is next to impossible.

Mikey P

Administrator
Why did you buy it Joe?

What were you hoping it would do for you?

I know some really love it, personally I just don't get the whole concept.

maybe if Eric would buy a banner the ideology would become more clear..:eekk:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
rediculously fast dry times for starters and high production rates to boot. Not too mention a high quality build with zero moving parts.

btw, what did you say to eric to piss him off?

We haven't seen him around here in a long, long time...

I think you should call him up and kiss his a$$

Maybe if your nice you can convince him to make a cameo appearance in the hot seat. :smile:

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I think Erik has been busy with rebuilding/modding his 777.

i miss my Zipper Jr something awful, but needed the cash to buy 2 Cimexs for a high security contract that did not allow open doors and a porty was too loud due to being a certain type of 24/7 call center.

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Hey Mike I bought it new from the guy the makes them in Michigan but I can't recall his name. The rights to the Zipper were sold to a franchise for 3 years (I believe) and I bought the last one he was able to sell before the deal went through. The tool is awesome but 95% of our work is Apartments/Rentals and this tool is really made for CGD. I don't need to sell it but I hate to have it sitting around most of the time not being used.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its a great tool but if you don't use it, its being wasted and your investment is wasted. Sell it to someone that will use it and use the money to buy something that you will use.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I would trade an barely used Hoss 700 for it, I just don't due enough trashed resi to justify the cost. All I do is CGD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom