HOW MUCH SHOULD I CHARGE TO DO OFFICE DIVIDERS?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Tommarow I bid on cleaning some office dividers. For my best customer . I know I can get them clean one way or the other just dont know what I should charge. Its a pain in the butt to set up a meeting with my contact person so I would like to have a price ready going in there.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have done them at $5 per side and made around $90 an hour. I hired a helper to lightly mist them and I came behind with my portable and dry vacuumed the light mist.

A

amazingcleansc

I'm kind of curious about this too. I charged a car dealership $5 a chair to restore some nasty desk chairs and I feel like I didn't charge enough. It was 45 chairs but it took me way longer than i thought it would. They had oily dirty buildup on the back of the chairs where people grab it. To make matters worse it was curved there so I could only clean it with about 1/4 of the face of the upholstery tool moving back and forth around the backs of the chairs slowly.

That office stuff can be sick.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
$7.00 per side for a 5x5 partition. Make sure you bring plastic to cover things on the desks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We usually charge $10.00 per fabric covered panel.

They easy to clean, just control your moisture, 3-5 minutes per panel.

These office units are usually very expensive, doing them too cheap might just scare the customer off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom