How much would you pay to have a negative review removed?

S

sam miller

Re: How much would you pay to have a negative review removed

< shakes head in disbelief! really? :oops:

FredC

Village Idiot

WTF Mike....I thought I was handling market research for our venture..........

Mikey P

Administrator

Well since Dave canceld his MB subscription today why don't you start with him.

FredC

Village Idiot

It will just get buried with reviews he bought on fiverr

Lars

Name
Lars

I think if you did get one it would be important to post a response and contact the customer to make it right. Others will see you you are a real person and probably have little influence on all your positive reviews.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Mikey P said:
Well since Dave canceld his MB subscription today why don't you start with him.

Didn't cancel. I need to update paypal with a new card number

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member

If it did happen though...I would definitely not respond. That would add validity to what they are saying and the truth is that when most people complain like to that degree where they are going to blast you online, they are making an ass of themselves and those who believe it are also asses..and you dont want asses for clients. :)
Normal people know that sometimes " shit happens " and if you make it right they will be cool. That's just my opinion..if it doesn't work than see my previous post on this thread.

!gotcha!

Mikey P

Administrator

I have one negative review..

I'm kind of surprised by all the glowing reviews. I had these guys come out to clean some tile in my bathroom. We had just bought the house and all of the white tile/grout in the master bathroom was filthy.

They scheduled an appt. with me and gave me a quote (site unseen). I agreed to the price and had them come out. When they got here, they mentioned that it would probably require a color seal, although they said they didn't have the color with them to match it. They gave me the option of cleaning it or coming back with the right color to seal the grout. I said I'd rather have them come back to do it, but then the guy seemed to get irritated and started to convince me to just clean as it was. he said it would take a lot of work and be expensive if they did the color seal (although he never gave me an exact price). I kind of got the feeling he just didn't want to have to come back. he also mentioned that he only comes to Santa Clara once in awhile, and made it seem like it was an inconvenience.

I eventually caved and said that I'd go with just the cleaning...that's a decision that I regret. I ended up spending $300+ and my tile only looked slightly cleaner afterward. I really wish I would have just taken that money and put it toward the color seal like I had originally wanted.

The guys were nice enough otherwise, but I definitely felt pressured not to go with what I actually wanted and I felt like I was an inconvenience the entire time.

to which my reply was...

Comment from Mike P. of Connoisseur Carpet, Upholstery, Tile, Stone & Grout Cleaning 6/28/2011
I'm am sorry you had this experience Becca but I do believe you have us mistaken for this company.. http://www.startfreshrestoration.com/pa ... aning.html
Who go by almost the same name. (the just changed their name) We are located in Aptos and get their calls once in a while.

Mike, the real connoisseur

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom