How often do you add to your Blog?

Mikey P

Administrator
I love looking at all of your websites.

But all too often I see just a handful or less Blog entries.

Shame on you. Don't under estimate the Googleman power of a good blog entry.

When I posted that we now clean wood floors, less than a week later a home owner searched the web for local wood floor cleaners and I was the only one to come up.

IF you are a supporting member here
and just don't have the time or ability to do your own blogging, unless Fred tells me not to, I will allow you to copy my stuff at no charge. Make sure to edit the names and numbers please.

MY BLOG.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Tx for the offer Mike! However if what my Web guy recently told me is right, blogs and other typed content should never be copy/pasted because it will ruin your SEO. We'd have to re-write a lot of the content which is doable, but i'd hate to risk wrecking your site's SEO. Unless my Webguy is wrong.

That said, my guy said i should blog once per week. I'm interested to hear how often others do it.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I think Fred had some program that you can enter a article into that mixes it up just enough to still be readable and yet fool the Googleman.

How much would you pay him to do so?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I think Fred had some program that you can enter a article into that mixes it up just enough to still be readable and yet fool the Googleman.

Those programs are life savers when trying to come up with content for SEO stuff.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

right now nothing. after 52 blogs, half of which will cover the many benefits of multi-directional vacuuming, i'll be ready to drop some bucks for it.

FredC

Village Idiot
Those programs are life savers when trying to come up with content for SEO stuff.

agreed...and I use spinners quite often....BUT....I spin to 100% unique and standard english....still very time consuming even with the help of software

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Do I have 52?

or do you?

no i'm saying after 52 blogs / in a year i'll be outta material and will then love the sound of paying someone for their revamped bloggings.

if blogging will help get me to page 1.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Any time we have some photos. Blogs are a great way to get your photos seen and it's fast. I can put a new photo on blog, a week later first page of google photos.

Label your photos with town names. Example: Santa Cruz client cleans up great.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
agreed...and I use spinners quite often....BUT....I spin to 100% unique and standard english....still very time consuming even with the help of software

yeah those higher ranking places have those pesky editors and software that check for stolen content. but as you know still worth the time to do for the end result/reward.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I made a choice not to have a blog for that very reason, I know I won't keep it fresh by adding enough new content to satisfy google or make it relevant enough in the easy of the public. I struggle enough with creativity on my two FB pages for my two businesses.

The repair one isn't too bad as I get to post a lot of photos etc to keep interest going, but when doing so many inspections for faults etc, its hard to say something without compromising the integrity of a carpet manufacturer or the installer or shop etc.

John

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We try to put up 3-4 blog entries each week.

I hired a student this summer as an intern. He is now at college he puts my posts up each week. He sends me a email each time he clocks in to work of what he did.

I have them written for me at text broker. I order up 30-40 at a time and then we post them every 2 days or so.

He also updates our facebook page and twitter 2-3 times each week.

We are moving to Google plus and looking at pintrest.

I have a young lady that is a nanny I am going to approach about this.

Last edited:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I love looking at all of your websites.
IF you are a supporting member here
and just don't have the time or ability to do your own blogging, unless Fred tells me not to, I will allow you to copy my stuff at no charge. Make sure to edit the names and numbers please.

MY BLOG.

There is much less chance of getting busted rather than looking in that ladies window down the street. Though I can't see the thrill in voyering a bunch of carpet cleaners.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i just checked out your blog for the 1st time Mike. i need to add more pic's like you have. last night i thought of adding before and after pics of a dirty/clean vac filter and a brush roll and there you did it lol...nice.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey, I feel slightly embarrassed and probably a tad ashamed. :icon_redface:

Three web sites, & I don't have a single "blog" on any of them. :icon_rolleyes:

I guess this is another thing I'm going to have to "look into", ahh, smoke & mirrors.............

Thanks for an enlightening post on this subject.

:very_drunk:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Not very often on my sites, should at least 1x week.

But use about 12 blogs offsite around 3-4x week.

Back
Top Bottom