How often do you try new products?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I am not convinced that I have met the best emulsifier so I try new ones all the time.

However I used Powermax from Fibermaxx for a number of years and never tried any other presprays until they quit making it. Now I try new presprays every time I am about out of what ever I was using.

So how often do you try new stuff? And what was the best stuff you've come across this year?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Prespray wise, I have tried a ton of different ones but I always wind up going back to Enz-All or Grease Eraser. I do want to try some of Cobbs Powermax though. Heard rave reviews.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
how long i been using that floor finish Ken???

tried a few things but never matched what i could do.....

tried out cobbs stuff....and for the price and what it did....it rocked....

I like Les and figured i would try his new stuff....it works for other aspects....

switching to much could cause issues....what happens if something bleeds, or doesnt clean up as well.....

I hate trying something, then it doesnt work, and you just wasted your time :x :x :x :x :x

soooo very seldom for me.....every now and then...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Tried some PC spray this year......some SScientific.....and Les's Slop and Gobble. I'm sticking with S&G for now, with Procyon as my rinse.

Also tried some of Hardballs pre-sprays, but the pine was too overwhelming in scent, the orange works well.

My default rinse and pre-spray is Procyon. As for greasy restys.....Grease Eraser would be my default spray. I need a good, greasy Chinese resty to test out the S&G on.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I am almost out of Clean It from steamgenie or geniecare or whatever. I am going to try R.A.G.E. next for an emulsifier and Cobbs Powermax for a prespray.

I tried the soap free stuff like procyon and a couple other and was underwhelmed at best.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I try a new product every now and then, moreso if its readily available since most of the new stuff comes from the US. Not cost effective to continually keep shipping in new chems when what I'm using is kicking butt and I am shipping that in as well. Don't want a shelf of half used stuff.

Junk: Stuff we throw away. Stuff: Junk we keep.

ascrubabove

Like testing hew stuff, hate it when it don't work worth a damn.

S&G Great
Encap Green Good
Preoxelent Good
Ultra Citra Boost Bad
Baby Blue Good
Fission Not so good

dday

I tried Sapphire Scientific's Fission, Versaclean and Pet Stain & Odor Treatment. I did not like Fission at all. I did like both Versaclean and The Pet S&O Treatment and have subsequently bout a few cases of the former and a few gallons of the latter. I especially like versaclean as an upholstery pre-spray.

I tried Slop & Gobble, and was disappointed in the results. I have a new container of Slop & Gobble in the revised formulation, but I have yet to try it. My next restaurant is not scheduled until 12/05, so that will have to wait 'til then.

Other than that, the tried and tru for me has been Powermax (Cobb's) for general soiling and heavily stained carpets, and Clean Streak for the real greasy & oily ones.

If I had to pick a "best" pre-spray, I'd have to give Clean Streak the edge over Powermax.

Back
Top Bottom