How often you NEED to Haul Water?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Coming from Israel, I had the illusion that I'd love to live in one of those beautiful winter land places.
They are beautiful indeed.
A short stay in MN (wife's from there) persuaded me that I'm not "Minnesota Tough" material.

It snows a little here in the Sierra Foothills in the winter, but it never stays long. Looks great when it snows. Looks great when it doesn't.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Snow in MN Siberia land again this afternoon.

Is kind of fun watching the pups chase the snowflakes :)

2014-12-07 14.40.10.jpg

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
120 gallons on van in morning and usually tap into customers water in the afternoon to finish the day. Customers don't mind as long as we ask.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
We carry 200 and always have to fill at least once. It just saves time not running an extra hose. With zero lot lines the nearest Bibb can be on the other side of the house. I'm not running lines inside of anybody's house for water.

Gene

Reactions: rwcarpet

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Coming from Israel, I had the illusion that I'd love to live in one of those beautiful winter land places.
They are beautiful indeed.
A short stay in MN (wife's from there) persuaded me that I'm not "Minnesota Tough" material.

It snows a little here in the Sierra Foothills in the winter, but it never stays long. Looks great when it snows. Looks great when it doesn't.

This was filmed today by some of our relatives.

My wife's sister out playing with her grandkids on the lake playing hockey.

(Mikey, this is Val and Gus doing the filming that you met in California at MF 10 and took us to dinner :) )

Hardly cold at all today...LOL!

This is why we haul water :)

Reactions: Mikey P

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Video Unavailable
This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I crossed an iRobot Roomba with a LG 2HT - it clears the customer's driveway of snow and refills my fresh tank at the same time....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Video Unavailable
This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

Oops... :icon_redface: was probably privacy setting being from Facebook...thanks though....just a video of kids skating on the frozen windy lake here today...

:)

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've tapped the custys water for 30+ years. Usually not a complaint. I have found spigots that were leaking into basement or behind walls. At my age, I don't want to risk it anymore. I haul water. One of my apartment custys has all the spigots capped, so I would have to tap in to washing machine line in hallway. Extra time, extra hassle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom