How old is really old

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
old is when yor ass leaks for no apparent reason...........

don ask me how i know this............ :shock:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I turn 50 in seventeen days. Can still run circles around most the youngsters that I see working or I used to coach in sports and marching bands. It's all perspective. I refuse to grow old without a good fight! I am still cleaning carpet everday, do the bookeeping, take all calls and scheduling. Some days I am at 6 to 10 places in a day (2 vans on the same job site though). The pain at the end of the day just means I'm not dead yet! Wife wants us to semi retire in another 5 years. Hopefully the kids have matured enough to take over the biz more so we can. Warm climates and maybe look up Dave Gill in Florida to learn to fish again. :-)

Mark Saiger

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I just came home from a week in the Poconos Mts in Pa. with teh boy scouts. Over 100 degrees every day with heat index 3 days without. I feel old and out of shape. To soon after getting home to put an age to it! If this is Christmas Eve in July, August 1 is time for a New Years resolution. Back to a raw food diet and working out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I hear ya.

One of the worst things I did was stop working about 3 years ago and go strictly "management".

I did get my back outa wack because of the car accident but I should have come back earlier.

I was a strong M'r F'r and I think some of that may have wasted away sittin behind a desk for a couple years.

My biggest mistake is that I didn't keep some kind of everyday physical activity going.

After working my entire life carpet cleaning and other physical work...My body said "huh?" When I decided to take it easy.

Now I do a little of both....Feeling better. lol

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Even in retirement I hope I feel the need to stay active. I just see my elderly clients who are active look much younger and are much more self sufficient.

Mark

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya ...well good luck on THAT one.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom