How The "Others" Live......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I cleaned a plumbing supply office and showroom yesterday, and most wouldn't even think about whats sold there.....bath tubs, showers, sinks, faucets. Well, when we started to check out the "high end" stuff......WOW! $1000 bathroom sink faucets, bidets, hydraulic toilet seats, heated/with odor control toilet seats. No more guillotine toilet seats for my little grandsons and nephews. These toilet seats just lower themselves....no more slammin' down in the middle of the night!

Ah...how the other half lives. Who would have thought you could spend so much on bath accessories.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've replaced all of ours with the whisper-close seats. The grandkids get used to them at our place, but when they get home...BAM!

My daughter said we spoil the kids, then went out and bought two of them.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the first time i saw a "bah-day" was in '74 in Germany (student exchange program)

didn't have a clue WTF it was at first .. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..
Finally figured out it had to be a pooder pressure washer :lol:

They were a reasonably common sight in Germany in middle/upper middle class newer homes

Only seen a couple/few in homes in The States .

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
Ruff Hewn said:
the first time i saw a "bah-day" was in '74 in Germany (student exchange program)

didn't have a clue WTF it was at first .. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

They were a reasonably common sight in Germany in middle/upper middle class newer homes

..L.T.A.

You mean it's not a drinking fountain? WTF.... Put some signs to warn-a-bradda!!!

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Ruff Hewn":5e5u1got]the first time i saw a "bah-day" was in '74 in Germany (student exchange program)

..L.T.A.

You mean it's not a drinking fountain? WTF.... Put some signs to warn-a-bradda!!![/quote:5e5u1got]

taste a bit bitter nate??? J/K

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I love those toilets that are comfortable to sit on and kind of lean to the middle if you know what I mean? Seems everybody here has those and they are all the slow motion closing seats.

Name
Nate W.
Jay_wat said:
[quote="Nate The Great":35lceah9][quote="Ruff Hewn":35lceah9]the first time i saw a "bah-day" was in '74 in Germany (student exchange program)

..L.T.A.

You mean it's not a drinking fountain? WTF.... Put some signs to warn-a-bradda!!![/quote:35lceah9]

taste a bit bitter nate??? J/K[/quote:35lceah9]

eat shit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom