how to bloom a carpet 101

Mikey P

Administrator
header.jpg

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
the GLS is pre-scrubbing in the prespray i take it? the Orbot is all that's needed there. who's crew?

small space for 2 guys. i need plenty of room for when my Challenger throws me into a wall :mrgreen:

Bob Foster

The Whittaker will not bloom carpets if you have the right brush set on it. I switch back and forth between a really soft brush set and a little firmer set but sometimes for the softer applications I just use my Sebo (like I did this morning).

The Whittaker is my favorite tool. I just might pick up another one so I don't have to keep switching brushes.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I doubt he's referring the the Whittaker in relation to the tip blooming. However, you can't get an OP machine within 15 feet of a residential cut pile carpet without some tip blooming.

That's just the way it is.

Neil

Marty said:
I doubt he's referring the the Whittaker in relation to the tip blooming. However, you can't get an OP machine within 15 feet of a residential cut pile carpet without some tip blooming.

That's just the way it is.

You can with a Tuway Thin One bonnet. Other than that, I agree.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Don't underestimate Marty....He is one of the biggest lying idiots I know....he's also an assWhole

But he's cute an cuddly so I let him follow me around. !gotcha!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I simply report the truth, that folks with common sense know to be true, and folks with something to sell resent.

And resort to personal attacks in an attempt to discredit.

Carry on snake oil users.

And salesmen ...

Back
Top Bottom