How to Make a Million Dollars Cleaning Commercial Carpet With a Cimex and Releasit

Name
Jeff T
Pricing jobs at .05 with a Cimex is screwing up our market.
Yup. I won’t go a penny less than .20 on VLM, and that’s If it’s a large job, and I REALLY want it.
There’s a local guy who consistently will bid them at .09-.11 cents on HWE..... well, more like Luke warm water extraction, and Costco detergent.... that’s what he’s famous for.... and browns everything out.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
High Rise Buildings, in use 24/7 commercial... Very definitely a place for encap.
Some commercial managers see encap as maintenance cleaning and the yearly HWE as the big yearly clean of the building.
Do I encap? Not yet...

Reactions: Cleanworks

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Here's a new video I just put together that will definitely help you Max Your Encap! Learn how to make a million dollars a year cleaning commercial carpet with one Cimex and Releasit. Seriously!

Well, I’m picking up some more VLM work and just cleaned 5360 feet on 36 ounces of DS2. So I ordered a little more stuff and Rick, are we back to redhots yet? Mrs Coastie will be asking...

Name
Jeff T
Well, I’m picking up some more VLM work and just cleaned 5360 feet on 36 ounces of DS2. So I ordered a little more stuff and Rick, are we back to redhots yet? Mrs Coastie will be asking...
Strangely enough, my clients and helper LOVE the smell of DS2.
Add candy to the mix, the combo would be unstoppable....
My helper has a sweet tooth....

Reactions: Nomad74

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I sometimes throw an OZ of ordercide fresh scent in the tank....
Make the carpet smell like fresh laundry.
Try it...

I used a slugga Saigers Cide and it made a noticeable difference in the gym sock smell of the place. I then sold her the remainder of the bottle so she can make her own mix and destinkify her mother in law’s apartment, lol.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I used a slugga Saigers Cide and it made a noticeable difference in the gym sock smell of the place. I then sold her the remainder of the bottle so she can make her own mix and destinkify her mother in law’s apartment, lol.
I love filling my foam fillers with saigercide. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom