'How to' OP cleaning manual!

G

John G has finished his manual on OP cleaning-

"Fully illustrated OPE manual with tips, troubleshooting, instruction,
marketing aids, everything you need to know about OPE cleaning."

How many of you guys are planning on getting it?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
leaflet....Josh, in literary circles...that is called a LEAFLET...for $169.95...

ARE YOUS FRICKIN' CRAZY???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The difference between John G and ME are:

I KNOW when people are laughin' at ME....!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
In Hawaii, and posting on the board.....?

Have some fun...go out in the ocean....i hear the sharks are close up to shore this time of year......

You'll be right at home.............

G

There's alot of knowledge in that manual.

I feel that if you own an OP machine yet have no interest in such a manual, you're missing the boat.

It's 108 pages. Hardly a 'LEAFLET'

Now for you HWE only guys, laugh it up! OP 'E'

How dare he!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
pamphlet...maybe?
I think Marvel Comic books are up to about 58 pages......aren't they?

John G

Please list all the things you have done for the industry Bob, other than make stupid comments.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Well off hand John...i could prolly name a coupla DOZEN people that i have heped wit one problem or another wit their machines...and i'm ALWAYS telling people about the green walk paper and the correct way ta plumb a wand and such...and being the naturally friendly type a guy that i am...have made quite a few friends off these boards...PLUS...i may has even sold a machine or two......here!

LARRY..tell him about the flowmeter ball that i sent you NEXT DAY!

WAS IT THE COMIC BOOK REMARK, JOHN?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wrote a 92 page book called "Four corners vacuuming techniques".
Kind of a "Idiots Guide to"
I'll need advance orders so I can get them ready for print.

Only $59.95

Hurry this offer is only good for 3 days.

G

Is that the best you got, Bob?

I know it's tough for you, but try to stick to the topic here, ok?
Why do you only have one tool in your tool box?

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Bob, that was said mainly tongue in cheek.

Jeremy spent quite a bit of time and effort writing one up last year and asked for some reviews and tried to sell it.

All of a sudden, one of the manufacturers that he was endorsing, brings his own manual out.

I'm not saying it's wrong, but it must sting a bit like a slap on the face to Jeremy...

Having said that, John has got an amazing amount of experience with his products and having bought one of his machines, if I had trouble I'd be expecting free support verses buying a book. However, if someone bought a second hand unit or a machine from another supplier, then John should be able to sell the manual to them.

John

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It should come FREE wit a jiggler........!

The first thing i learnt in this business......old carpet cleaners either sell juice...machines....

OR CLASSES!

John G

John, I have been in contact with Jeremy and told him if I write a "Machine manual" I will work WITH him on it, this manual is NOT a machine manual at all, it is a method manual. I didn't take one word of Jeremys stuff for this and he understands that, when a machine manual is made him and I will do it together.

Bob, I don't think you have the capacity to understand that manuals of method are NOT FREE, 35 years of experience went into writing this manual and I am very proud of it, funny how you mouth off, but you haven't seen it or done anything yourself. Just you typical bs that you spew.

If someone doesn't want to improve their business, take a HUGE short cut in learning the method and learn how to clean better, faster and how to get and keep customers, then if a couple hundred bucks is too much money, chances are they are all that concerned about building their business anyways.

Brad_Smith

John is just trying take more money from carpet cleaners. If his system was so great, and he were smart enough he would give away his manual or even put it online. The fact that he is selling it tells me it is just bullshit!! Just like how he brags about how his machines are so much better than clarks because it shakes more. All I found was that his brute was exactly that when trying to maneuver. Now I'm turned off OP. I prefer my rotary. But then I do have a real carpet cleaning machine. A Truck Mount!

I have used brute OP, cimex, rotary, crb encap and have found the tm ALWAYS CLEANS BETTER. Yes there are uses for the other machines to compliment HWE.

Brad Smith

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
.... chances are they are all that concerned about building their business anyways.

Aren't we all concerned about building our businesses? I mean that is the name of the game. You'll notice I said nothing about sacrificing quality to do so. Most people who are serious about building their business are quality minded fro matter of simple profit gains from maximizing "free referral advertising", pride & just plain necessity.

While a manual may prove useful even extremely helpful to an operator new to any system or method there comes a level of experience where it is not need for every day operations. Again that manual may prove useful when an abnormal situation occurs. How useful depends on the quality of the manual.

"If his system was so great, and he were smart enough he would give away his manual or even put it online."

Brad to you charge for your work? Writing down 35 years of experience sounds like work to me.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Brad_Smith said:
John is just trying take more money from carpet cleaners. If his system was so great, and he were smart enough he would give away his manual or even put it online.

I agree that the manual or at least a machine specific manual should probably go out with every machine he sells but it really is Johns' call in the end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom