How to sell a used Truckmount?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I have my TM listed on Craigslist and have only had a couple inquiries. I'm considering Ebay but haven't had luck there in the past when trying to sell a car. I could use the cash this winter but am not desperate to sell. Any advice?

Russ

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm almost always on MB with my phone or iPad. I haven't been able to get to the auctions and deals using the Tapatalk app so I guess I'm a little clueless about that part of MB. Ill check it out tomorrow on my PC. Thanks for that!

Russ

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm almost always on MB with my phone or iPad. I haven't been able to get to the auctions and deals using the Tapatalk app so I guess I'm a little clueless about that part of MB. Ill check it out tomorrow on my PC. Thanks for that!

Russ

view the site in your phones browser............it will default to the mobile style...scroll down to the bottom and select full site

you will be able to do everything you can with the PC...........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
view the site in your phones browser............it will default to the mobile style...scroll down to the bottom and select full site

you will be able to do everything you can with the PC...........
Fred why do you suppose is the mobile site popular when it has limited function. Do most of those have the full site option?

Russ I frequently check Jondon's used TM's pages, they have a bunch of units listed and I assume pretty good traffic.

Reactions: Russ T.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm not sure I fully understand the question.

Yes sites that have a mobile version or style can be viewed on mobile devices in their full versions.

The limited function of mobile versions/3rd part apps is there to make them easier to browse on smaller screens and use less bandwidth.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

Thanks John. I might give you a call to see what you think a fair price is. Very low hours on an entry level slide in. I'm the original owner...heck, I'll give you a call if you don't mind.

The Clean Machine

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks John. I might give you a call to see what you think a fair price is. Very low hours on an entry level slide in. I'm the original owner...heck, I'll give you a call if you don't mind.

The Clean Machine

What kind of machine?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
What kind of machine?

Chem Tex Panther 20. It has a dual heat exchanger. Roots 45 blower, Hypro pump, Kohler Command pro 20 HP Less than 900 hours on the machine. It's in a 2006 Chevy Express 1500 with @ 85K on it. Will include reels, hoses (suction has brand new Flash Cuffs) stainless freshwater "belly" tank with pump and bladder. Really easy to work on. I bought a second van this summer when we were slammin' and don't really have the room or need for 2 vans this winter.

The Clean Machine

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
How much? Where you located?

Sent from my HTC6435LRA using Tapatalk now Free

I've listed it for $16,900 on the site John mentioned in this thread. There are a couple pictures and a pretty good description on there. I can also send pics in a text or email if you pm me your info. My cell is (515)391-1607. I'm located in central Iowa, about 25 miles north of Des Moines. Feel free to call if that's easier. Thanks.

The Clean Machine

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
put it up and save it for next summer.

Maybe Steve. I'd probably be glad I did in the Spring. I could use the cash though. My new Cleanco is still not wrapped and there are a couple other good uses for the $ I have right now. We will see. We are in a good spot and just challenged to make some good business decisions right now.

The Clean Machine

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It should sell even though winter is getting closer. Lots of guys buy units in the winter for taxes and to upgrade or add a truck. They spend the winter getting the truck together in anticipation of Spring.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Russ keep it. Truck or machine go down u still have a machine to make money. I still kick myself for selling my little astro van with a spitfire for 5 grand cuz I needed money.

Golden boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom