How to warm the cockels of your bank account...

Bob Foster

Hi Bob.... I am sending you the copy of a message I sent to our friends and family.
Smiles,
Diane XXXXXXX

Hi... Just had the pleasure of hiring this company to clean my Dad's carpets (after the pools of blood had really made a mess). The owner, Bob, came in... did the work, the carpets look like NEW and the price was so bloody reasonable.
He can spruce up hardwood, clean tiles and grout... and do wonders on graying carpets...
I am so impressed that I decided to tell you about him.... just you need some work done... He is really good.
Bob 250 665-7953 at Expert Carpet Care.
Smiles,
Diane

Bob Foster

Wasn't that bloody compared to other jobs that I have done.and the carpets had three or more years of Hoover home steam machine cleaning agent build up.

Bob Foster

She was that kind of customer. A real pleasure to work for and she really appreciated my work. Text book ideal situation. In the past year I have experienced multiple situations that are very similar.

It had little to do with the machines, advertising or how big my truck was or wasn't. It had more to do with drop sheets, spotters, corner guards, a clean presentable appearance, a genuine commitment to do an excellent job topped off with a smile. Believe it because honest to God its the truth. This has been the most enjoyable year I have ever had in this business. Next year on all levels it will be even better as I continue to do exactly the same thing and enjoy almost every minute of it.

Back
Top Bottom