How was your September ?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well we were only up 1.7% over same month LY. However I feel real good with that with the fact the V set idle for a week while I was at SFS and missed another work day to go to a one day seminar, so all total of 8 work days were missed. My wife informed me that we did 26 jobs this past week, good week to break in the new tech.

Mikey P

Administrator
considering how much time off I had on my bike, a week without the POS vortex, Connections, a week giving Les and Joyce the Tour de California and I'm damn pleased with the 32k we sucked in.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
best month to date
i have no idea why
Just hope it keeps up
must be my charming personality

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Good month, picked up slack from a slow august. October already about half full before it even started.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
First week was a little slow from school starting. For the last week we have been fairly busy. Over $300 average helps.

Al

It was crazy busy here! Hoodle is still here working his ass off, he really is a big help to us.

I also shook things up here a bit and let 2 guys go, one was my lead tech for several years the other came on in January, that was hard to do but it was the right thing to do at this point, they were warned verbally, written up and the whole shebang.

I had hired several new guys for the hurricane work and some of them just flat outworked my guy's had good common sense
and were ready to learn. My son Shawn me and Hoodle trained two new guys in less then 3 days to be awesome carpet cleaning techs and salesmen, we had to go slow so their heds wouldn't splode but they got it down pretty well!~ They got tips on the first job and this guy never tipped even back when I was solo. Loads of compliments.
Plus up-sells, they get a lot. They picked up 5 extra jobs 4 from 5 arounds and one walk up who was attracted by our fire breathing kero burner.

Also some how I got to take 10 days in RI for some surf fishing and much needed R & R mostly R shiteatinggrin
The house I rented in RI was only 40 miles away so I came home a couple of times to check in but they didn't need me in the way< Hoodie came down to spend some time on the beach too.

Cheers 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Up and up.

For the year and for the month

Bottom line is upper more than total income. Cutting costs etc contributed.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
September was good for September, traditionally September/October are slower months for us.

However as lousy as our first quarter was this year I don't think we can do anything to salvage the year.

I'm looking forward to a "do over" come 2012. :mrgreen:

bahrahm

little better than last year and better news is we got new huge contract next year (1300 rooms collage apts) due in Aug. now total we have closed to 5000 rooms between June through Aug.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
considering how much time off I had on my bike, a week without the POS vortex, Connections, a week giving Les and Joyce the Tour de California and I'm damn pleased with the 32k we sucked in.
Lets remember that Mikes from California.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom