Hows your summer going, all things recession aside ?

Mikey P

Administrator
I think the 5%rs are busier than ever and the 95% are all struggling to figure out how to get Facebook ads and Google Guaranteed to bring in more shitty customers that will never call them back.

and you?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

The Boot

Name
John
Glad I don't need to depend on advertising. Haven't done any in over 10 years. Took down my web site 4 years ago and the phone keeps ringing. Repeats, referrals and property managers keep me busy enough. Life is good but just can't seem to make a dent in the "Honey Do List" oh well got to bitch about something. LOL

Boyle

SPOS
Name
Fred Boyle
My son and I have been having some epic days.
And it is appreciated when we don't.
Need time to enjoy life.
Yep

spent the day on the water with my wife, father in law and other family members while my son held down the fort😀

gotta enjoy today , cause in 30 summers most of us are dead forever

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I am busier than ever. Really don't have any time for anything fun. Going camping again next week up in Bandon Oregon. Thinking about hiring a chimp. Trying to make a plan to get off the van and have some fun.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm down 20% from last year. It finally started getting busy in June and I'm finally booked 2 weeks out instead of the normal 6 weeks out.

I might drive a propane truck for my propane guy this winter. I have a feeling carpet cleaning is going to be slow this winter.

steve_64

Been raising prices and turning away work because I can't get to it fast enough. My health has slowed me way down.
Just got back from cancun last night. First vacation in a long time.

Top Bottom