Hows your summer going, all things recession aside ?

Mikey P

Administrator
I think the 5%rs are busier than ever and the 95% are all struggling to figure out how to get Facebook ads and Google Guaranteed to bring in more shitty customers that will never call them back.

and you?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

The Boot

Name
John
Glad I don't need to depend on advertising. Haven't done any in over 10 years. Took down my web site 4 years ago and the phone keeps ringing. Repeats, referrals and property managers keep me busy enough. Life is good but just can't seem to make a dent in the "Honey Do List" oh well got to bitch about something. LOL

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I am busier than ever. Really don't have any time for anything fun. Going camping again next week up in Bandon Oregon. Thinking about hiring a chimp. Trying to make a plan to get off the van and have some fun.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm down 20% from last year. It finally started getting busy in June and I'm finally booked 2 weeks out instead of the normal 6 weeks out.

I might drive a propane truck for my propane guy this winter. I have a feeling carpet cleaning is going to be slow this winter.

steve_64

Been raising prices and turning away work because I can't get to it fast enough. My health has slowed me way down.
Just got back from cancun last night. First vacation in a long time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom