HUD week from hell

F

FB7777

Just finished the annual HUD inspection cleaning $8000

Just in time to make my $6500 2nd quarter taxes yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Felt like I was in Spain, not cuz of the language but because of 50% unemployment rate

Nice pools, tennis, basketball courts, gym etc

Sure glad our govt takes such good care of those unwilling, I mean unable to work

F

FB7777

There you go projecting again, not everyone is full of it. Want to see the checks dumbass?

Why not start a thread of interest ? Oh wait forgot who I was talking to

Name
Lee Stockwell
Congrats. The only thing I doubt in this thread is that even half of them are employed. This is the second week of the month so most of them have already spent "their check" and are complaining again.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Why wouldn't you believe Fred~ he does have a very successful business from everything I have read. Paying taxes means you are producing income. Sheeeit, my frickin gasoline bill is more than that a week!!! I've seen Jimmy naked

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
20120514-162021.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty at least you didn't get called an idiot by Mr. Munster!

And yes by golly this is the internet.............

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Actually she works a couple blocks from home now.

She carries the benefits but I still make way more than she does.

I wish she could work a night job at Sam's too because I don't get any peace and quiet cause she talks too much!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey she's nice and funny, good looking too. What is she doing with you? eat yor heart out Werner

That's what everyone always ask me when they meet my wife. mam, thats for the basic steam clean only..

Blake wanting to come down and see Peyton Manning kick KC's butt this year? hey now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom