HVE 3000

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
It's time for us to replace some equipment. Anyone bough the new HVE 3000? If so, do you like it?
Thoughts?

Mikey P

Administrator
lol, right after I posted the the Dri Eaz banner showed up with that unit advertised..

Chavez already has a fleet of those I would guess.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks cool, I'd like one.

I have two Flood King pumpers but this one looks nice and would fit in the trucks well.

I'm putting it on my wish list! hey now

HVE3000.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're kidding, save your money Greg, I'd replace the guys before I'd replace the units! eat shit!

Seriously they are nutz I have two of those and they are nice units. Great vacuum, killer pump out, maneuver well and have a dump hose outlet at toilet level.

Yea just replace the guys.......or sell me one of those Flood Kings!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The Mytee flood hog is the most bad ass flood pumper ever made period. It takes 1min 23 secs to move 45 gal from one drum to another only cost $1795. Buy one from me and if you don't agree I'll take it back and give you $100 in store credit. It is that awesome.

Name
Nate W.
Last week I was flown to Maui to correct a spin finish problem for Shaw... Rented a flood king and it did work good... But someone with a bright idea tied a knot in the lint draw string... I couldn't untie it... Oh yea, and one of the discharge hoses on the pumpout came loose and was flooding inside the machine... Good thing the vac's sit on top... That would have really sucked...

I'd like to see how the Flood Hog works, I like the discharge hose better then a garden hose... The Flood king did have good suction for what it was...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom