HydraMaster Acquired by Bluefin Global LLC

Mikey P

Administrator
From Doyle..

"Our industry has had plenty of companies gobbled up by larger and larger corporate entities, including when Nilfisk purchased HydraMaster from Mike Palmer and Steve Brandt. Most of the large manufacturing companies in our industry have to answer to distant stockholders. We are thrilled now to be the first company to move back to being owned by an entrepreneur – a family man with an extensive background in the cleaning industry. Josh Howard is the owner of Bluefin Global, which is an investment company. We appreciate all that the Nilfisk company did for HydraMaster, but our management team feels that our distributors and customers are best served by a company owned and operated by a hands-on entrepreneur. The company is remaining in Washington in the same building we are in now. Yes, we all still have our jobs and opportunities for growth and expansion, but just like your employees, we have to earn that right every day by doing everything we can to take care of our customers and help our company achieve profitable growth. If you think the enthusiasm we feel is fake, then you don’t know us very well. Most of us have worked for family owned companies before, and we are glad to be doing it again."

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
From Doyle..

"Our industry has had plenty of companies gobbled up by larger and larger corporate entities, including when Nilfisk purchased HydraMaster from Mike Palmer and Steve Brandt. Most of the large manufacturing companies in our industry have to answer to distant stockholders. We are thrilled now to be the first company to move back to being owned by an entrepreneur – a family man with an extensive background in the cleaning industry. Josh Howard is the owner of Bluefin Global, which is an investment company. We appreciate all that the Nilfisk company did for HydraMaster, but our management team feels that our distributors and customers are best served by a company owned and operated by a hands-on entrepreneur. The company is remaining in Washington in the same building we are in now. Yes, we all still have our jobs and opportunities for growth and expansion, but just like your employees, we have to earn that right every day by doing everything we can to take care of our customers and help our company achieve profitable growth. If you think the enthusiasm we feel is fake, then you don’t know us very well. Most of us have worked for family owned companies before, and we are glad to be doing it again."
So if Blue fin is such an innovator in the carpet cleaning and restoration equipment industry, what have they manufactured or developed, or is that just a bullshit line.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Actually....
This all you really need to understand, Matt:

Shark-Eat-Shark-Drawing.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
This is not near as complicated as some are trying to make it. Bluefin Global was a Florida based entity (not San Diego, or 15 other companies named Bluefin) that Josh formed soley for the purchase of HydraMaster. His past other investments or businesses were not part of Bluefin. It is now HydraMaster LLC. Essentially, Josh Howard bought HydraMaster from its owner, Nilfisk (In the US, Nilfisk is better known as Clarke and Advance). Josh owns the company now. There is no investment group, Russian Spies, Kardashians, or anyone else involved. He is the owner now, and his my boss. Josh is looking forward to sharing more of his story (past, present, and future) with the Mikey's Board and Mikeyfest crowd if they are interested. In the short time I have known him, I have found him to be genuine and authentic. It is great to be working for a successful entrepreneur again.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This is not near as complicated as some are trying to make it. Bluefin Global was a Florida based entity (not San Diego, or 15 other companies named Bluefin) that Josh formed soley for the purchase of HydraMaster. His past other investments or businesses were not part of Bluefin. It is now HydraMaster LLC. Essentially, Josh Howard bought HydraMaster from its owner, Nilfisk (In the US, Nilfisk is better known as Clarke and Advance). Josh owns the company now. There is no investment group, Russian Spies, Kardashians, or anyone else involved. He is the owner now, and his my boss. Josh is looking forward to sharing more of his story (past, present, and future) with the Mikey's Board and Mikeyfest crowd if they are interested. In the short time I have known him, I have found him to be genuine and authentic. It is great to be working for a successful entrepreneur again.
I just want to know what their involvement in carpet cleaning and restoration was prior to their purchase of hydramaster.

FredC

Village Idiot

I agree......

except how long have they been pursuing hydramaster because they have been importing tennant machines, blowers, etc as Bluefin (being filed as Bluefin in DE in 2/1016) since 2016

I don't really care that much...I looked because Mike asked me what the K stood for.........that statement about bluefin group being formed solely for the purchase just seemed odd

Keenan

This would be cool
Josh is looking forward to sharing more of his story (past, present, and future) with the Mikey's Board and Mikeyfest crowd if they are interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wasn't any mystery Rick

a big baller in Fl that owns an investment co increased his holdings and expects to reap benefit$
(nothing wrong with that)

could be a good thing, bad thing or not much different thing for HM
Be a year or three before we (or Doyle 'n crew) know that

HM is a good outfit
I think most of us here are hopeful it's a good thing for them .

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom