Hydramaster joins in on the MFun

Mikey P

Administrator
Hydramaster will have a contest where theywill be running two people at a time in the challange, but they will be being timed, not directly competing against each other. Each entrant will have one and only one opportunity. “Entries will be limited” simply so that we can control it if we find it is taking too long to get done in the allotted time. Our plan would be to let anyone who wants to enter participate.

Each entrant will be asked to haul a HydraPort portable extractor across a pre-specified “mini-obstacle course” to a “pit area.’ The extractor will be being pulled into the pit area by the contestant to get ready for its next job. The entrant will be asked to “run the machine” through the course, reach the pit area, attach the electrical cords, solution and vacuum hoses, and an upholstery tool. (we are going to use upholstery due to space limitations in the parking lot). The cleaner will NOT have to load up water. Just simply attach everything and take one cleaning swipe across the chair.

Each entrant will be provided with a set of rules and description of what they are supposed to do. Each will be timed.

There will be three prizes:

1st Place – 24” or Larger LCD Television

2nd Place – 4 gallons of HydraMaster FabricMaster HD Upholstery Prespray

3rd Place – HydraMaster Polo Shirt

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Does the clock stop if a fuse blows and they have to find the electric box and fix it? Or the APO clogs and a black dirty mess is blown out through the vac motors and they have to clean it up? Will EMS be there to assist those who blow their backs out wrestling the porty?

F

FB7777

Wow, a 24 inch LCD TV ...

at least it will fit in the overhead compartment on the plane ride home

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I wish I was going to be there, none of you old men would stand a chance against the leaner, meaner me. :-)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom