Auction Hydramaster RX20 NEXTGEN ROTARY JET EXTRACTION CLEANING TOOL

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I watched the video but I don’t see anything new or better in the design that improves cleaning performance. I’m sure someone will enlighten me though. :)

Name
Steve Lawrence
I watched the video but I don’t see anything new or better in the design that improves cleaning performance. I’m sure someone will enlighten me though. :)
I agree, Loren. Most improvements just make the machine easier to use. Plus, it's cheaper. Not much lighter, though. Does a killer cleaning job which makes everyone happy!!! Especially customers.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
There's not a doubt that the Rx 20 is the mother of all rotary scrubbers. If they want to improve it, some of the things they should look at are, the Handle length. Way too short. Handle placement for lifting? completely idiotic. You have to squat all the way down to lift it, only to find the handle is in your way trying to get it into the van. The buttons are useless. Just have the trigger for spraying on one side and the trigger on the other side for operating. You don't need to one hand the machine. The so called crevice tool is a joke. Why not attach a crevice nozzle to the machine that you can just slip on? That way for corners and edges, you can attach a spray gun to your pressure hose and spray and vac areas that you can't reach with the machine. It's a great machine but could be so much better imo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom