Auction Hydramaster RX20 NEXTGEN ROTARY JET EXTRACTION CLEANING TOOL

FredC

Village Idiot
RX20 Next Right Side KO.pngAuction includes:

• One RX20 NEXTGEN Rotary Jet Extraction Cleaning Tool
  • Free Shipping L48

Description
The RX20 set the standard for Rotary Jet Extraction® cleaning, with over 25,000 units sold over the last 35 years. HydraMaster introduced rotary extraction cleaning with three primary goals: a higher level of cleaning performance in a carpet cleaning wand, faster drying; and reducing fatigue for the cleaning technician. Now HydraMaster is raising the stakes in rotary extractors with the introduction of the RX20 NEXTGEN, a new tool that redefines that standard and “ups the ante.” Enhancements to the world’s best rotary extractor were made by carefully listening to the input of cleaning and restoration contractors worldwide:

• Easier to handle and more comfortable to operate.
• Extends your deep cleaning reach and optimizes productivity with an on-board crevice tool to vacuum to the edges and corners.
• Your customer can see extracted water and soil through the site tube in the on-board crevice tool.
• The handle has been ergonomically enhanced and re-designed for operator comfort.
• On-board detailed operation instructions make it easier to train new technicians.
• An additional switch sustains head rotation and allows for operation with left hand only.
• New no-slip handle locking mechanism.
• Streamlined manufacturing processes without compromising performance, reliability & durability.

How does the RX20 NEXTGEN Clean Faster and Better?
It cleans the carpet fiber from 5 different angles. With 3 spray jets matched with 5 vacuum slots that are independently suspended by a flexible spring arm, the RX20 NEXTGEN makes over 650 cleaning passes per minute. This super agitation, combined with the unit’s weight cleans a carpet deeper, extracting soil and cleaning solution. The rotating head cleans all sides of the carpet fiber, fluffing up and restoring the pile. The self-propelled RX20 NEXTGEN glides over the carpet; the rotary action of the cleaning head does all the work. The RX20 NEXTGEN sweeps back-and-forth with just a slight change of balance on the handle. The effort needed to use an RX20 NEXTGEN is a fraction of that used scrubbing back and forth with a wand. Best of all, the extraction recovery performance of the RX20 NEXTGEN dries the carpet faster than ever. The results are astounding, especially on extremely soiled, matted carpet.

$3000+ Retail Value
Free Shipping L48
Starting Bid $1500
Minimum Bid Increment $25

Auction ends Tuesday January 21 at 9PM EST/ 6 PM PST

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
I already own 3 of these. Please, somebody bid! (Yes, continuing being a jerk--hey I like this jerk stuff, nothing to defend, LOL!.)

Name
Steve Lawrence
Thanks to you both!
If I had won it I'd probably sell it new in the box. My guys don't use it. (Now that we are so devoted to CRB's.) It does an amazing job, with less effort (takes a little longer though but cuties love the results (damn spell correction on custies), however. Oh to be young again!

If I were younger I would leap on this opportunity to get a Hydramaster RX-20 at a very discounted price. Most distributors want at least 3K for this wonderful gadget! Probably worth it, IMO! Good luck bidders!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny Hayes
Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey, I used to get my RX-20's from a distributor here in Michigan. Bought both the old low speed (2) and several high speed and they were always at least $2500. To get a new RX-20 now for anything less than 2K+, delivered-- is a total steal! (There is a reason that rotary extraction is just a better way to clean many home carpets--which is what we mostly do.) Bid on sisters and brothers!

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey
There is someone selling a used one in the bay area on CL for $3500. That guy is asking way too much.
Hey Damon,
I would be thrilled to part with one of my units for half that price! Plus I would provide an excellent warranty. Interested party please contact me. Oh crap! No hijack intended. This auction is hot for someone who wants a great new tool that will not only save the body of the operator but will also give the customer a vastly superior product when administered diligently.

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
Congrats to the eventual winner. This is a lifetime tool unlike many rotary extractors on the market today! You may want to get glides for the vacuum shoes. They dry carpet better and there is less torque on the motor with genuine teflon glides.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom