Hydraulic Vortex Machine

srd

Hey guys, recently bought two identical hydraulic vortex trucks as a pet project. Bering trucks with hydraulic drivin 6008 blowers, does anyone have any kind of info on these? Ive tried finding info on the interweb but all i can find info on is the newer models in a UD truck (wich i have also). Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated owners manual would be amazing

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Reactions: SamIam

FredC

Village Idiot
I haven't ever been able to find a manual and I've seen where folks contacted Petersen with no luck.

I know there were a few guys over the years here that had them. Probably the most likely to have save any info on them would be Al Bradham .

Given that it was early in the development if a manual existed it was probably mostly useless anyway.

Reactions: srd

srd

Weve decided to gut the heat exchange, relocate the hydraulic cooler, blower and silencer, adding a eurotec diesel burner for heat, few other odds and end improvements.
Mainly wanting an electrical schematic and im trying to find a place to buy parts for the truck itself or retrofits

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Nathan Holley on Facebook keeps his running.

He's in Canada and has a guy that he loves.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Hey guys, recently bought two identical hydraulic vortex trucks as a pet project. Bering trucks with hydraulic drivin 6008 blowers, does anyone have any kind of info on these? Ive tried finding info on the interweb but all i can find info on is the newer models in a UD truck (wich i have also). Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated owners manual would be amazing

View attachment 118067
Best I could do good luck

Screenshot_20220927-175723.png

Reactions: srd

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The oldest Berings were rebadged Hyundai Mighty IIs, which were mostly a Hyundai-rebadged FUSO Canter.

If you can find some info on FUSOs of that era you might find something that would relate to your truck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom