hydro force sprayer

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
How often do you replace your hydro force sprayer? I've had one for about 5 years and have always rebuilt it instead of replacing it. I finally bought a new one and I can't believe how much more chemical I go through now. The old one wasn't drawing chemical as good and I don't remember it ever drawing this good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Does it have the yellow tip in, or is there no-tip ? yellow tip is 8:1 mix ratio, no tip is 4:1

Becker

Name
Becker
I never had success with a rebuild.

I get a new hydra force about every 1.5 years.

Made the mistake and bought a knock off. Carpet-pros. After a week and hating it I took it apart and used the parts to rebuild my hydra force.

Becker

Name
Becker
The wand is straight. The jet is way to large. Plus the spray pattern was not always consistent. The way the hoses connected to the jug handle put and odd off centered weight making it annoying to hold.

So I pretty much just harvested the siphon part. I bought it at jondon. Asked for a hf, they sent me out the door with this. I called later that day asking to return. They said they would get me one. But never heard back. ??? So. I just took the part I needed.

Ohwell. The hf in the catalog is only like $10 more.

The thing I did like about the knock off. Better filter at the end of the pick up hose.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I noticed that my new hydraforce is going through more cleaning agents also. My old one was several years old so it was probably not working right. On a side note I like the new tank on the hydraforce. It holds the wand so it doesn't just flop around.

Weird thing lately. I have noticed several companies using pump up sprayers. I like to say hi to other cleaners if they are working in the same areas I am. Only if it is an empty or commercial. Anyways I couldn't believe it. I havn't used a pump up sprayer in 18 years. One coit guy was using a mini quart pump up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom