I am the anti-damon

Mikey P

Administrator
A repeat customer call this week to me come out to her new home to deal with a couple recent doggy piddle messes..

It is a rental that they will be at for just a couple years.

My super PRK enhanced vegan x-ray vision quickly told me that there's some serious pet issues that they could not see. So I brought in my PP 5000 drew their curtains and together we saw the horrendous fact that there was virtually maybe 5% of the carpet that had not been peed on.

What made it highly entertaining and I also wish I had recorded it cuz it would have made me rich on YouTube for a week, was their three little toddlers were chasing around the spots as if they were playing Twister..

The lady is now on the phone with Home Depot getting bids on some of their 35 cent a foot tape dispenser carpet.

They gave me $80 for my trouble which is probably more than I would have profited had I just done my half-ass quick once over and not gouged them on bullshit, per stain and odor removal services...

Reactions: Chris A

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I;m going in for cataract surgery in the next few weeks. I didn't realize how bad it was until I tried to watch the video.👓

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I;m going in for cataract surgery in the next few weeks. I didn't realize how bad it was until I tried to watch the video.👓
Be careful Willy! Once you get them removed I would slowly and with great caution approach any mirrors.

Realize its been some time since you could actually see...and...well U A ugly mofooker now! 😇

Mikey P

Administrator
20220128_150257.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom