I Can't Stand A THIEF !!!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
1st job this morning, realized spotter/tool bag was gone!! I usually lock up all that I can when we're inside at night but usually leave spotter bag " handy" to get to. Well I made it handy for some server or cook to help themselves last night. I don 't keep alot of tools just your basic set of Stanley allen wrenches (both SAE and mat) a couple of adjustables, 4-6 screw drivers, 8 Quarts of varoious spotters, duck bill scissors, sh. T I better quit taking inventory it 's just making me more pissed! Guess I'll have to start locking that up in the cab as well !

BaST. E. R. d S!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Yeah I know , just call me a dumbass I think it would make me feel better right now! lol

Name
BradFenstermaker
DUMBASS! There Billy, feel better yet? Yes I trust NO ONE. Times are tough for more than you think. I also carry concealed anytime on commercial anymore too. 1 thing I like about the new van setup is being able to lock up front and sides while I work.

Mention it to Manager maybe he can get it back.

Reactions: BLewis

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Sorry Billy. I hate thieves. I lost a dehu and air mover on a job many years ago. They moved out and took them from an apartment. I was pissed.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Thanks Muchael, everything's cool, I was just venting. I'll stock up another tool bag when I get the chance. Now if u you have a lead on the good deals I'm all in!

Last edited:

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Thieves are why I quit carrying air movers in the van. We used to put 1 or 2 down while cleaning, didn't take much time and man did it help the dry times. Unfortunately people would hide and steal them off the truck. I had one guy tell an employee he was supposed to leave one in the basement (not) and when I went back to get it they wouldn't answer the door. I stopped by a few days later and he said he didn't have it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom