I did a pee pee job today..

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20210216_211503490.jpg

Name
Jeff T
I somehow escaped any pee pee today. Did a couch at a local furniture store, then went back to the shop and did 6 area rugs....
Tomorrow? Probably not so lucky....

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Lee Stockwell
One of my moms friends, (68 years old), took a spill on the ice 3 weeks ago.... last walk he ever took...
Slipped, hit his head, brain hemorrhage, died 8 hrs later...
Winter is no joke.
That's why I'm still up at 1130, the girls wanted me to go to the er, but since I wouldn't, I have to stay awake a few hours before bed.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I thought the 5 inches of snow would protect me from the ice below it. Went out to check the vans and heaters, and then headed down the hill to the mailbox. About half way stepped on some exposed ice and INSTANTLY went down hard.

Called my wife before attempting to get up, crawling up to a willow tree to help get on my feet, afraid I'd break the tree in the attempt. Daughter and SIL finally got me up.

Ten minutes later two different Yankees called wanting carpets cleaned...arg, NO.

Lesson: walk over the grass, not the driveway.

after all that- the mail didn't run.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I thought the 5 inches of snow would protect me from the ice below it. Went out to check the vans and heaters, and then headed down the hill to the mailbox. About half way stepped on some exposed ice and INSTANTLY went down hard.

Called my wife before attempting to get up, crawling up to a willow tree to help get on my feet, afraid I'd break the tree in the attempt. Daughter and SIL finally got me up.

Ten minutes later two different Yankees called wanting carpets cleaned...arg, NO.

Lesson: walk over the grass, not the driveway.

after all that- the mail didn't run.
Looks like you survived. I hope no lasting effects. Reminds of when we were kids, my dad was skating on our backyard rink, drunk with his hands in his pockets. Fell over backwards and cracked his head pretty good. Next day, my entrepreneur little sister was charging her friends a nickel to look at the blood on the ice

• Wow
Reactions: Lee Stockwell
J

JS41035

It’s my fault. I told him I had mailed him some freshly baked cookies.
Seriously though. Be careful

Reactions: Brian H

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom