I don't always post them...But when I do....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I prefer the detailed ones.

I didn't even tell her what to say....Honest engine

I used Brian for the first time today and was extremely pleased. My carpets looked brand new!!! He is is very professional and courteous. He knew the specific material my carpets were made of and provided me tips on how to keep them cleaner longer. Plus, the machine he uses doesn't require hook up to my home water supply or large water tubes running through my home while he works. Would definitely recommend him to others. Great experience!!

We didn't even discuss NOT running hoses. Maybe they DO pay attention. somewhat amus

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
For the record....I posted both this thread and the bad review thread to see which one would get more attention.

Go figure. :lol:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Brian R said:
I prefer the detailed ones.

I didn't even tell her what to say....Honest engine
I like your Knoxville reviews :lol: All in the same day then a real review that points out that your reviews are fake and all done the same day. LMAO

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Brian R said:
For the record....I posted both this thread and the bad review thread to see which one would get more attention.

Go figure. :lol:

I guess this just helps put into perspective what I wrote in the other thread........

If you do a good job...no one notices...screw up one time and everyone will know....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
A type of review that Brians won't get. Since he doesn't re-service.

"prairiegal ? - Nov 26, 2011
Did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets and they were great about coming back to take care of one pesky spot. Highly recommended! "

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ya Dave, but would your view change if it was two MONTHs later AND the guy was being a douche? You might say no but I think in real life it would. Brians just being honest about what he's gonna do, unlike many here.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Chris Adkins said:
Ya Dave, but would your view change if it was two MONTHs later AND the guy was being a douche? You might say no but I think in real life it would. Brians just being honest about what he's gonna do, unlike many here.

I have done touch ups 2 month or even much longer several times.

It just takes a few minutes and turns them into cheerleader and most send in referrals.

It all evens out.

You take the good with the bad.

BTW: I don't consider any of my past clients as douchebags.

Anybody that pays me $100 bucks or more an hour to come into their home is a friend.

Back
Top Bottom