I don't want to tell someone how to run their business but....

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
...there is a fella an hour away from me that has the same company name as mine but spells it differently. Unfortunately the guy hasn't entered the 21st century and doesn't have a website. His leads are constantly calling me (he obviously does good work), I feel like calling this guy and telling him he should invest in a website, but don't want to come off as a dick. Has anyone ever experienced something like this? It's beyond frustrating because I go through the whole process of explaining price, methods of cleaning and then I ask for the address and BAM!!! They say "We live in Yuba City or Marysville" major waste of my time on the phone and I tell them to tell him he needs to get a website when they talk to him, this has been going on for several years now :(

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
then I ask for the address and BAM!!! They say "We live in Yuba City or Marysville" major waste of my time on the phone

First two questions on your script should be... How soon do you need this? They need it a day we are booked - no point in wasting their time.

and

What town are you in? How can I quote it if I don't know how far I have to drive?

Problem solved...:rockon:

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have a $25 a room guy that is close to my name that stocks people in parking lots. He put valley in the front of his name. But not on his truck. He even has the $25 a room sign mounted on the top of his van like a taxi.

When he did a groupon it drove me crazy. He was not showing up for appointments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom