I feel like a failure but it's not even my fault

Had to clean one of the filthiest worn poly carpets I have ever come across. It was terrible. I go to scrub and forget no power. Spray and suck was the order of the day. Powerburst/booster and the end result was just plain pathetic. I sent owner an email explaining the carpet was just badly worn and not much else I could do. Here is the weird thing. The upstairs was really bad but I used some leftover powerstrike and it seemed to clean a lot better than the downstairs which was hit with powerburst.

Oh well I failed miserably.

I asked this earlier but is smart strand just poly and olefin or is it something entirely different? It has to be better than straight polyester carpet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
At least you could clean it...If I don't have power...I don't clean.

Sometimes clean carpet just doesn't look it.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I often face losing propositions like that. For super trash poly I boost a non buffered prespray like procyon with high butyl digressers and some oxi.

Billy

Name
BH
If you really thought you needed power why not just use a generator. We have one for jobs when needed but we do charge more when it is needed.

S

sam miller

Brian R said:
At least you could clean it...If I don't have power...I don't clean.

Sometimes clean carpet just doesn't look it.

Snap no power I just need water! I dont carry water with me! But I'll jack the neighbors if needed! :twisted:

S

sam miller

Some carpets just suck. Pile distortion worn smashed uggly. You can do some good with a 175 but chemistry is everythng on some Jobs

I like the enzall with a citrus add on or what really is great is Extreme Clean

http://www.proschoice.com/html/extreme_clean.html

Mixed with energy

http://www.proschoice.com/html/energy.html

These do a really good job cleaning the overall carpet still fels and citrus for most other spots.

Not a big fan on straight Olefin presprays!

Powerstrike would be more like a extreme clean and powerburst like Prozyme One both have high ph one use solvents the other enzymes. If You add a citrus booster to powerburst that would help!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Smartstrand is Triexta fiber. This is similar to polyester but was deemed different enough by the US govt. to give it its own distinct fiber name. First new fiber in over 50 years.

You can read the article about Triexta and how to clean it on www.cleanwiki.com

The secret is a charged hydrotope and heat.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Its good you care. But what did they expect? You are not even in the Top 25. Keep your head up champ you have a lot to learn. Did you Pre-Vac?

Golden Boy

Back
Top Bottom