I finally washed my baby

Mikey P

Administrator
how much did a used box cost you?

are you going to let the MB Wrap Design Team come up with your new bill board artwork?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Nice Dave. UD dealer can order a new front panel if you just want to replace it. That sheet metal is pretty thin for bondo.

Dave Rampage

The box is not done yet. I am waiting for the parts from Aero Tech. The parts for the box including the silencer was about $7,500.00. Aero Tech said the first shipment should go out the middle of next week.

I was talking to the kids about wrapping it but one of the carpet stores that refers us wants to act like they clean carpets and sub us out. In November and December they sent us about $2,000.00 each month. For that kind of money I may just keep it plain.

Dave

Dave Rampage

Right now she is marketing to the existing carpet stores, she calls customers back to see how the work came out. She is doing all the first steps to go marketing. Soon I am going to do some face to face marketing with her and eventually she will do it all. I don't want to go crazy with the marketing until we have the truck ready to go. Kelly is a determined person like me and puts 100% into everything she does and I feel she will do well with this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom