I got my first Kirby. BOOM BABY!!!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I cranked the old hag up and it sounded better than my ProTeam. Then I checked the belt. It looked as old as the vacuum 1984😳. All I had were some leftover belts from my royal, so I tried it and the Royal belts fit good. I ordered a new cord, some more belts and bags. And I had some time to waste, so I polished it also

C5053940-6258-43C9-A58D-2613A38B1137.jpeg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Yea, but the Oreck belt is for make believe. It's the airflow when you push that toy that moves the brush. That's what makes it the worlds best lint mover.

Way to go Matt. That snazzy, shiny great looking vac will impress the hell out of your clients, which is really what this fad is all about.

And as a bonus, that weight will also build your muscles and character.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yea, but the Oreck belt is for make believe. It's the airflow when you push that toy that moves the brush. That's what makes it the worlds best lint mover.

Way to go Matt. That snazzy, shiny great looking vac will impress the hell out of your clients, which is really what this fad is all about.

I bet 95% of us have a Kirby to polish.

Mikey P

Administrator

lordy but you libs are odd f'n ducks.

So you dont pre-vacuum I take it.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You got to be kidding.
Liberal Democrats vac and fuss over every single carpet tuft like crazy. Just like Nancy taught us.

It's them tough, rough and tumble, gun toting Republicans that don't.

Right?

roro

Name
Ross Craig
I cranked the old hag up and it sounded better than my ProTeam. Then I checked the belt. It looked as old as the vacuum 1984😳. All I had were some leftover belts from my royal, so I tried it and the Royal belts fit good. I ordered a new cord, some more belts and bags. And I had some time to waste, so I polished it also
Well done Matt
Your next mission, shold you decide to accept it...long extended drumroll here.......
is to find an even heavier unit with more steel to polish.
A Certified pilelifter fully retsored will make you a level 10
Carpe Diem!!

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
For sure! I always wanted the tank of vacuums. If a lifter ever gets in my range $50 to buy, I’m taking it

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The bags and new cord came in yesterday and I was happy that the lightbulb still works. I pushed it around the house for a while and smelled an old dog from that 1984 filter bag that came with it. So I’ll be cleaning that next
I’d rather push my proteam or my cleanmax vacuums than this tank so it’ll make a good backup vacuum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom