I got the hydro force blues

I love my HF..yellow tip...nudin better, plenty of pressure to lay it down thick if needed,slouiton line already dropped ready to go after spraying. No battery changes, no heavy weight to carry, no clogged tips,barely enough pressure on the nasties...need I say more?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I love mine too. I've got a hydro-force and a spraymaster and never any problems with either. I run mine with no tip. I confess though I did let the bb hype get me to using a battery sprayer for close to a year until it started not charging well (that turned out to be due to a loose connection on the van not the sprayer), in the mean time I started using the in-line again ,man what a time saver, and let's just say the battery sprayer is regulated back to protector and high rises only.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sooo what your saying is i need to try it again??

ok ill do a bucket test and see where i am at

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Amendment. I used my yellow tip today, can't tell you what temp I was running as I was on the 3rd floor, but it got hot enough it stopped sucking soln.
So I let the line cool while I groomed where I presprayed. Then sprayed some more.

I'll be turning it down when I first start it now.

TimP

Like Joey my omni is on the fritz right now. So I bought an inline from jon-don while I was in tampa for a FCT class. A power force II, it came with two 5 quart tanks. 2 tootsie rolls, an 04 tip for some reason that I don't understand. And the regular fixings I suppose. I'm going to try it out in a little while on my first job. I had been fighting my revolution hydrojunk on monday and tuesday.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
damn shame youinz bought that POS Omni

They dropped the ball when they discontinued their 3gal electric and came up with that abortion they call the Omni

All their original design needed was a couple mods, like vertical gunjet holder, a rocker switch instead of that "begs to get broke off" toggle and the thing would be as perfect as an electric gets.

...L.T.A.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I'm back to the hydroforce now. I think the others(pumpup and hudson) don't like powder. Right after I took the hudson's pump apart to check for obstructions, it hasn't been the same. Output is much less. The cover of the pump keeps pinching a piece of the rubber.

Cometo think of it spayers have always been a pita for me.

Albert

Able 1

Name
Keith
Tested mine today and it's running at 8 to 1.

I did notice that my rinse went down 1/2 gallon when running off, :shock: pulled the injection apart and the diaphram was ripped, I had a spare so I'm back in action.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom