I got tired of having to refill my inline sprayer jug several times on the big jobs

F

FB7777

Well I’m no X Purt but we currently have 6 HF sprayers ( 2 in each van)

I’ve owned easily 50 over the years and since 2002 when we bought our first Butler , I take the yellow tip out

Max dilution helps add more chemical in tough areas without flooding the carpet

You can easily refill by carrying a 1-2 lb container of powdered pre spray and mix it in the jug with the wand

Instant heat and mix

If you think your prespray is too heavy, add more water as the jug empties

You mathletes are over thinking this

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Well I’m no X Purt but we currently have 6 HF sprayers ( 2 in each van)

I’ve owned easily 50 over the years and since 2002 when we bought our first Butler , I take the yellow tip out

Max dilution helps add more chemical in tough areas without flooding the carpet

You can easily refill by carrying a 1-2 lb container of powdered pre spray and mix it in the jug with the wand

Instant heat and mix

If you think your prespray is too heavy, add more water as the jug empties

You mathletes are over thinking this
I've been doing the same thing you have for several years.

I'm just OCD when it comes to shaving time off my job, and I recently thought about testing a 4flow spray tip just to see what the results would be. The carpet is cleaning just as good and the jug isn't emptying as fast, saving just a little more time on the job.

Name
Swani
I'm probably missing something here, but why not just go 8:1 on commercial? I believe you've essentially got 9 gallons of prespray at 8:1 vs 4:1 you only have 5.gallons.

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Nate W.
most pull 'em and go naked because they're even more unreliable with the 8-1 tip

..L.T.A.

Isn’t that only with powders? Liquids flow better.. Some powders were sh!t to put in a HF.. I like the 7qt wide bottom HF 4:1.. I use Bio Break for powder and Zone Perfect for liquid..

Sticking the wand into the jug help to mix the product while refilling it.. Seen Lockhart do that at a MF..

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Isn’t that only with powders? Liquids flow better.. Some powders were sh!t to put in a HF.. I like the 7qt wide bottom HF 4:1.. I use Bio Break for powder and Zone Perfect for liquid..

Sticking the wand into the jug help to mix the product while refilling it.. Seen Lockhart do that at a MF..

Liquids were the only thing halfazz reliable in the POS.
That's all we used in ours.
and they're still inconsistent with PSI and temp changes.
(PSI ATW is different with a 100ft of sol line compared to 250ft out)
and if you have a TM that will get an "honest" 200 temp ATW, they're useless
(or you run out to turn down the temp and bleed off heat before spraying)

they were mostly a back-up sprayer for us, as we ran 2 man crew on all res and all "full" days .
and it's plumb lunacy w/two man crew to stop the wand to pre-spray when lectro sprayers are far superior, precisely dilute/mix consistent and just plain more reliable.

..L.T.A.

The Boot

Name
John
Are you one of the carpet soap salesmen?
Detergent?
emulsifier?
Or innacurately phrased term “prespray”
Nope. The term "soap" as you call it over the years has been used by "you tube" miracle cleaners and the every vanishing Kirby salesman. So what's your soap of choice "Dawn" ? You know it takes grease out of you way. LOL

Mikey P

Administrator
Liquids were the only thing halfazz reliable in the POS.
That's all we used in ours.
and they're still inconsistent with PSI and temp changes.
(PSI ATW is different with a 100ft of sol line compared to 250ft out)
and if you have a TM that will get an "honest" 200 temp ATW, they're useless
(or you run out to turn down the temp and bleed off heat before spraying)

they were mostly a back-up sprayer for us, as we ran 2 man crew on all res and all "full" days .
and it's plumb lunacy w/two man crew to stop the wand to pre-spray when lectro sprayers are far superior, precisely dilute/mix consistent and just plain more reliable.

..L.T.A.
Psh..

Operator error.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Nope. The term "soap" as you call it over the years has been used by "you tube" miracle cleaners and the every vanishing Kirby salesman. So what's your soap of choice "Dawn" ? You know it takes grease out of you way. LOL
Anytime I say “soap” is through sarcasm only.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Psh..

Operator error.
Usually clogs because of trying to mix powders right in the jug. Most powders, especially those that contain oxidizers need a thorough stir with a stir stick before pouring into a hydro-force. I mix mine in a pail and only when it's thoroughly dissolved, do I pour it into the inline sprayer.mine last a long time. I have about 6 empty jugs.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
No one uses the yellow tip why?
You like carrying and filling jugs twice as much?
Or some eggspurt told you to remove it?

Or what?

LTA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom