I guess it was inevitable..

Mikey P

Administrator
Been doing some jobs lately where my guys have been there a couple times now and are meeting me two or 3 visits later

" oh! You look just like your son!!"

Awesome.

Took the new guy out today for his first day.

Very very promising.

I'm not sleeping well these days.

Being a grown up businessman is far too much responsibility for this kid at heart...lol

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'm not sleeping well these days.

Being a grown up businessman is far too much responsibility for this kid at heart...lol

I know what you mean. 5:30 am and up and in the office to write up a water loss in Xactimate that just completed.

Getting full page ad for the newspaper finalized for this Sunday to pump press to our upcoming Home show.

Need to get the radio ads finalized and get into the studio and record them as well.

Home show is usually the kick off to the busy season, but we are way behind because of the snow and weather.

Just started a warm up yesterday. Was up to 46 degrees ABOVE zero and gives everyone a whole new attitude, but it is still not going fast enough to get the busy season on track.

With the terrible cold snap in February, was terrible for business.

Just trying to figure it all out.

Waiting for computer updates to finish, so went to the board while they download.....now time to get busy!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Should be an easy transition for you mike, you have a stay busy personality.

The challenge for most of us is after we catch up on our immediate work, stop ourselves from milking it the rest of the day.
After they leave for morning and phone slows down move on to another task. Call back customers, go out to local businesses, quality checks etc.

Gotta be a shark and keep swimming or it catches up to us eventually. YES you can ask me how i know this...

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Should be an easy transition for you mike, you have a stay busy personality.

The challenge for most of us is after we catch up on our immediate work, stop ourselves from milking it the rest of the day.
After they leave for morning and phone slows down move on to another task. Call back customers, go out to local businesses, quality checks etc.

Gotta be a shark and keep swimming or it catches up to us eventually. YES you can ask me how i know this...

Learn to play golf.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Pigs are flying in California. Could it be that Mikey is being dragged screaming and kicking into building a "Critical Mass" business that will run with him... OR without him? :)

Steve

PS Look on the bright side, Mike. Even with the inevitable stress doesn't it beat the prospect of "growing old on the wand"? If your answer is a continued and resounding "NO" then you know what to do!

Reactions: Art Kelley

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I figure your biggest challenge after a couple of years will be trying to fit your fat ass through the kitchen door to eat another block of cheese. But seriously, it sounds like you are doing the exact right thing in your circumstances and are establishing a strong business that you can pass down to the next generation of Pailliotets, which is a very cool thing in itself.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I have no plans to discontinue my current course. If that means growing old behind the wand, so be it. I do want to grow old.

OK Art...but when one yokes themsefs to a wand........
the wand will win every time...........

I do want to grow old.

careful what ya wish for...

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
nice scheduling! have to love those next door situations. doesn't happen often for us but has happened a few times.

do you ever work out of he v anymore?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom