I hate to say it, but...

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
the problem with any large commercial account is that if the manager can shave a few $$ dollars off he can vindicate himself to middle management

who can then vindicate themselves to the cfo

who can vindicate themselves to the board of directors..

and no one in the foodchain wants to admit they made a mistake getting the cheap guy in

F

FB7777

That hypocrite couldn’t ‘handle’ this place

826C630B-E4E5-4C65-A3A7-4BDF10502B6F.png

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Pretty sure there is a stairway that leads down to the ground where you could park your van and clean with a truck mount. Fire code.
Elevator up your hoses and equipment and walk it down the stairs to the van. Hotels are places where a Helper can make life easier.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm dreading the high-brow belittling comments that are sure to follow.
I was a little disgusted by the post myself.
Seems inappropriate for this board. Maybe it would have been more suitable for the other one.
You should talk to Charlie McBride on Facebook he kills it in hotels we’re talking lobby’s tile rooms ect ect

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Pretty sure there is a stairway that leads down to the ground where you could park your van and clean with a truck mount. Fire code.
Elevator up your hoses and equipment and walk it down the stairs to the van. Hotels are places where a Helper can make life easier.
I didn't want to say that. I was put in a corner for dogging the diaper spinners

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

NJ104

Name
Juan
I had an offer to do a motel 70 rooms I gave him the price of 2k. He gave me this weird look and said no thanks, it was from a particular culture that seems to think that labor should be peanuts.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've never had a place I COULDN'T reach with a truckmount.

Just a bunch of crybabies who waste time talking about how "hard" it will be to do it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
300' added to normal run, less than an hour extra setup.
I've done up to 20 floors but some of the buildings I do have no parking near an accessible stairwell. Other buildings don't have continuous stairwells. There is no way to get from the upper floors to the ground on the same side of the building. One building I ran an electric pump and lg heater from the basement and ran the hose through the garbage chute. Used a portable for vacuum.

• Wow
Reactions: Trip Moses

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
We have an appointment Thursday with a Hotel company that has 800 rooms spread out over Five local locations.
Last name is Duke, not Patel. Family owned for decades.
I really have no idea how to price them. I haven't cleaned a hotel room in 25 years. I believe I charged $15 per room back then and dumped them ASAP.
Question: Can these rooms be encapped?
But what about the kids playing on the floor? Where does the dirt go?
How did we let ourselves get into this predicament?

Vacaway has a product called Encap-a-cide.
Added to a good encapsulant and using pad or cimex should get the job done.
A hotel here says they budget for new carpets every 10 yrs. By the time they need flushing out they are replaced

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom