I have invented a new carpet cleaning tool of the future

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm pretty much convinced that Jack is the Wonder Wand inventor at this point..
correct

mass3.jpg

mass.jpg

mass2.jpg

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8800102B1/en?inventor=Gordon+Wright+Massey

US08800102-20140812-D00000.png

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
According to the OP everyone wants to fund this invention........ Except carpet cleaners. That might be an issue. Just shows that people that aren't in the field everyday busting their ass, don't know jack.

J

JS41035

Geez get those guys a zipper. The guy with hoses strung over his back could start prepping the room they said they were doing next. Sorry buddy, but that wand looks like you lost a dare. The only benefit with that wand is that the other head supports some of the weight I guess. I’d take the advice and give up on this thing.the reason you have a rock solid patent is because it’s a rediculous idea.
Spend your time and effort making a cheap zipper knockoff like everyone else.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I believe the clear head plastic Zipper knock off with wand handle is the next big thing!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Just wondering

are you the guy in the vid that Fred link'd?

if so, that contraption won't fly
and if you really have "1000's of hours" on the wand cleaning carpets, I'll bet thousand$ you or your guys don't use that thing day in and day out ..if at all

...L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
In the wand pattern, it looks like there's a spot in the middle of the two heads that isn't even being cleaned. So there's gonna be one long dirty line in each section of wand passes.

Plus, in his original introductory video, on that brown carpet, at minute 3:20, he was already out of breath pushing that wand. HE didn't even have a vacuum hose hooked up to it. How's he gonna do a huge job and not get wore out?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Well...let’s hope you didn’t post this on he other “board”.

I’m sure they would jump at the opportunity to ROB you of your idea..... I mean help you get it to market.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I guess I gave him good advise, which Scott W thought was an insult. Too bad he didn't come to MB sooner..

Or maybe I'm wrong and that POS is a hot item on the other boards? Which wouldn't surprise me. :stir:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Couldn't he see that the gap between the 2 heads would be an issue!? Why didn't he just put 1 head in front of the other. Didn't he notice all the talk and banner ads about the Zipper!?
Blind ambition and ego has it's drawbacks. I feel sorry for the guy..
Now that I've said that, he'll probably be on Stark Tank and get a deal.. LOL

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well I guess I'll start working on my three headed wand. I've got some galvanized plumbing parts hanging around my garage from my Amtex repairs. Maybe I can win an award from some college professors that know nothing about carpet cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom