I have invented a new carpet cleaning tool of the future

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do like the idea of a double vacuum slot wand with the spray bar in the middle, kind of like the one that Mikey posted somewhere else. It has to be light and easy to move but it would be nice to flush and vacuum both back and forth like a Zipper on heavily soiled carpets. Maybe the spray bar could swing back and forth with the water pressure. Anybody who wants to develop this idea, you know where to send the check.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It needs two vacuum ports, one for 1 1/2 inch, and a 2 in.port hole so you can take your pick. Close the unused port off. Just think how jenius that would be. Or, hook it up to both hoses and two portys, and think how much suck you would have.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Taking some slime off a carpet today with my mach 12 wand. Had to hold it in position and let the heat build to melt it. Took a little while but it all came out. How about a larger version of rotovacs salad bowl device with a spinner built in? Get that steam chamber effect.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude invented the push me pull you of the carpet cleaning industry. There is no helpin him.

20180627_212254.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom